• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sudo4re

Jul 8, 2013
    USPS Informed Delivery showed my license from MDSP to be deliver on 10/17 but I still have not received it as of today. So close after waiting all this time only to have it lost in the mail.

I think my mail lady might have it in for me as my car registration renewal was also MIA last month.

Ugrggh!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    so, you saw the scan of the envelope in the email but it was not in your mailbox?
    that sucks.

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Seems like they are back to screwing up lately. I went all summer with payments coming in a timely manner. Now I have one payment thats 2 weeks late, and one at 9 days. The USPS just needs to go out of business.

HiStandards

Aug 1, 2017
    Anne Arundel Co
    Sometimes my Informed Delivery items arrive that day, sometimes four days later. I think some days my letter carrier gets half way through the route and says eff it.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    USPS Informed Delivery showed my license from MDSP to be deliver on 10/17 but I still have not received it as of today. So close after waiting all this time only to have it lost in the mail.

I think my mail lady might have it in for me as my car registration renewal was also MIA last month.

Ugrggh!
    Check “didn’t receive” box for that item. That informs them to check on the mail piece.

I usually receive what is shown for each day, on the day shown. Anytime I have checked the “didn’t receive” box, I got the missing mail piece the next day.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Happened to me too. I was supposed to recieve it on the 15th but nothing. #*^+!!!!!! Mine showed up on Monday the 17th tho thank god. You may have to call the MSP and have another sent.

sudo4re

Jul 8, 2013
    I've already checked the didn't received box the day after and still nothing. I'll give it until Monday which will be a week then I'll contact MSP. Frustrating to say the least.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Are you on a rural route that is subcontracted? My meth head mail delivery guy at work usually takes every other monday off. I would not trust him to deliver pizza flyers.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    One frickin job and they can't do it.
    youhadonejob7.jpg

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Seems like they are back to screwing up lately. I went all summer with payments coming in a timely manner. Now I have one payment thats 2 weeks late, and one at 9 days. The USPS just needs to go out of business.
    I’m afraid that solution would make a worse problem. Its hit or miss with delivery so I’m thinking for every few good delivery people you have a dud, kinda like every where else lately with service.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    That photo is taken as it passes thru the machine but could have been routed anywhere its not necessarily your local offices fault.

sudo4re

Jul 8, 2013
    So, the scan of the same envelope from MSP showed up in my email again this morning. Let's hope it's in my mail box by the time I get home. otherwise the mail lady and I might have to have a talk lol. Although she looks like she could give Mike Tyson a go so I might have to meet her with the mailbox between us.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    So, the scan of the same envelope from MSP showed up in my email again this morning. Let's hope it's in my mail box by the time I get home. otherwise the mail lady and I might have to have a talk lol. Although she looks like she could give Mike Tyson a go so I might have to meet her with the mailbox between us.
    Well inquiring minds want to know :fingerscrossed:

sudo4re

Jul 8, 2013
    Drum roll please...

And it's here! Yay!

I was so relieved and more excited than little Johnny on Christmas morning. My wife thought I'd hit the lottery so the look on her face when I told her she still have to get up and go to work was priceless.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Drum roll please...

And it's here! Yay!

I was so relieved and more excited than little Johnny on Christmas morning. My wife thought I'd hit the lottery so the look on her face when I told her she still have to get up and go to work was priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom