• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    A fight over a charging station. What would that look like?

Two guys in Birkenstocks with man buns and pipe cleaner arms get into a slap fight?
    I'm afraid that might just be what it's like. Upthread 4g64loser seemed to have footage that was too graphic to share on this forum.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Not likely the case here, but I have to admit that I actually sat and watched two manbuns get into a heated argument and get right in each other's faces over a Tesla supercharger station a while back. I wanted to see them take it to the mat (yes I am a terrible person) but eventually they either tired of arguing with each other or they agreed to a mutual stroking session or an IPA exchange. One left.

No knives were pulled.
    If you pee on a charging station? Will it...?

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Not likely the case here, but I have to admit that I actually sat and watched two manbuns get into a heated argument and get right in each other's faces over a Tesla supercharger station a while back. I wanted to see them take it to the mat (yes I am a terrible person) but eventually they either tired of arguing with each other or they agreed to a mutual stroking session or an IPA exchange. One left.

No knives were pulled.
    Yeah, I LOL'd.
    Mental image of Crocs, cell phones, and vape pens flying.

frank_e_h

Aug 27, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Things are not going well for this RoFo. A sheetz is coming to Urbana on the opposite corner by the BWW, which is also going bye bye. Now a stabbing! Sheesh! Maybe things are not going well for Urbana!

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Grandson's preschool is just up the street and we always stop there for a juice and beef jerky.
    That place is always so quiet.
    Knives are very quiet. Usually.

Oops, sorry Threeband, I didn’t read far enough before replying to see you already got this one covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom