• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I don’t stab for fuel. Things aren’t that bad yet where I’m at. But I did raise the possibility of a fight over a charging station(for electric vehicles)
    Not likely the case here, but I have to admit that I actually sat and watched two manbuns get into a heated argument and get right in each other's faces over a Tesla supercharger station a while back. I wanted to see them take it to the mat (yes I am a terrible person) but eventually they either tired of arguing with each other or they agreed to a mutual stroking session or an IPA exchange. One left.

No knives were pulled.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Not likely the case here, but I have to admit that I actually sat and watched two manbuns get into a heated argument and get right in each other's faces over a Tesla supercharger station a while back. I wanted to see them take it to the mat (yes I am a terrible person) but eventually they either tired of arguing with each other or they agreed to a mutual stroking session or an IPA exchange. One left.

No knives were pulled.
    Honestly I was only being facetious. I figured it was for a standard stabbing reason. Interesting though to hear about the manbun vs. manbun. First world problems. As for that RoFo, for a spell they seemed to have the cheapest diesel fuel around and a good selection of energy drinks I like. I go by there often taking the back way from The Machine Gun Nest to parts South. Actually RoFo at the new Watkins Mill station has had the 'cash only' place near me beat by .20$ for the last weak, with credit card payment. Last Saturday that place was packed. I figured the gasoline must've been record low or something too.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A little more detail from the Frederick News Post:

Was going to make a snarky comment about Israel/Gaza being root cause, but that's actually a real consideration and would e'splain why there's little information released about this.

Normally would be tin foil , but at the current moment , greater than zero chance .

But still more likely :

Spillover if beef/ disputed pharmaceutical transaction of origin across the street . The " adult " stab- ee being circa 17 yo , and in common circles with the 17 yo suspects .

Random mugging/ carjacking attempt.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    nothing good ever happens at these 24 hour get food and gas places, whether RoFo, Sheetz, WaWa. When i go to these places late at night i want to open carry an AR .

It's a toss up .

In non ghetto locations , they're busy enough all night to always have plenty of witnesses . And Wa Ro Shez are the new 7-11 , for frequent coffee breaks , and meet ups between patrol sectors of local PD .

I dunno . With your hands full of coffee , 44oz fountain drinks , sammich , and a pretzel , it's hard to unsling your AR .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I don’t stab for fuel. Things aren’t that bad yet where I’m at. But I did raise the possibility of a fight over a charging station(for electric vehicles)

Humm . A slap fight between green weanies could have comedic possibilities .

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

No knives were pulled.

****See!!!??? Sometimes violence doesn't solve ones problems. IPA exchanges save lives!

Screen-Shot-2021-12-26-at-11.29.31-AM.png

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

No knives were pulled.
    :needpics:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    A fight over a charging station. What would that look like?

Two guys in Birkenstocks with man buns and pipe cleaner arms get into a slap fight?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg

No knives were pulled.
    hahahahaha. the one off watkins mill has a lot of testicles i mean teslas charging and they gather like a club and chit chat. ew Wish I had a Remac Nevera and just pull in between and mansplain with the gull wing doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom