• ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    wholly crap ... its a trap!

But I'll go.

County PD and MSP will no doubt be there with their license plate readers, in coordination with plain clothes agents using cameras and face recognition software, they'll cross-reference that data with 77R's and launch a series of no-knock raids... :tinfoil:

Attachments

• police-license-plate-reader.jpg
      police-license-plate-reader.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 690

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    County PD and MSP will no doubt be there with their license plate readers, in coordination with plain clothes agents using cameras and face recognition software, they'll cross-reference that data with 77R's and launch a series of no-knock raids... :tinfoil:

Your kidding right

altima98

Apr 6, 2008

Probably not MoCo police as pictured...:D

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I couldn't find a pic of PG PD or MSP with plate readers...sorry. I should have remembered that it's strictly forbidden to play fast and loose on an internet forum. :rolleyes:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It'll be OK to see this show come back, but it really needs dealers who aren't from Baltimore. My biggest complaint was that if you bought a pistol, you were looking at a four hour drive to collect it from the dealer.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Can't wait to hear what restrictions will be proposed...

It's my understanding that the Park Police (PG) will have a new set of written rules/guidelines that'll be completed by the end of September (this month) and be available to the promoter by October 1st.

BearArms

Sep 25, 2013
    Upper Marlboro
    It'll be OK to see this show come back, but it really needs dealers who aren't from Baltimore. My biggest complaint was that if you bought a pistol, you were looking at a four hour drive to collect it from the dealer.

+10. That was one gripe about going to shows further up north. Anything that is held is usually a wait and another weekend of burning gas. I could burn that gas going to another show :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    It's my understanding that the Park Police (PG) will have a new set of written rules/guidelines that'll be completed by the end of September (this month) and be available to the promoter by October 1st.

Any updates?

I have no updates except the following. The show will be at the said location and the last weekend of October as advertised. I (Shooters Discount) will NOT be attending this show due to conflict of scheduled plans for that weekend.

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    This was the first gun show I ever attended. It was back in 1995. It's a shame how times have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom