Troopers' union asks Wolf to withdraw Brown's nomination to head PA State Police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!

Marcus Brown has withdrawn himself from the nomination to be the PSP commissioner. Huge win right here folks. Now he needs to vacate as acting the chief as well.

http://www.pennlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/06/pa_state_police_commissioner_n.html#incart_river

Hummm. That sucks. Not like he needs the money. Maybe Batts will go to PA? LOL

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Doesn't sound like a trooper's trooper.

During his three decades with the State Police, major Blocker supervised units related to identification records, automotive activities, procurement and supplies, communications, and community relations; worked in all facets of criminal investigation, and the gathering of intelligence, as well as the active participation in various multi-agency, multi-state task forces; supervised hundreds of troopers while running the administrative, financial and operational aspects of numerous counties as well as providing support for local law enforcement

I wonder if you can see the governor's lips move when this guy talks?

I hope I'm wrong, but it is what it is...

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Nonetheless, Blocker takes away the arguments the troopers had.

Wolf is an anti, so we can assume Blocker is an anti. He should be able to run the organization, how effectively remains to be seen.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm not sure about his politics but at least the new guy has some private business experience. If only everyone in government leadership positions had to know what it was like to have to make payroll every month on a budget with no bailout room from taxpayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom