• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Are you at the show? I didn't see you.
    And that is true..
    One place had brass plated stell rds of 380/9 for $200 a 1,000.
    Yeah, we're here. I forgot my sign when I loaded the van. We have Speer Lawman brass 9mm for 260.00 1k, a little more expensive but it won't blow your gun up like that Turkish junk.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Yeah, we're here. I forgot my sign when I loaded the van. We have Speer Lawman brass 9mm for 260.00 1k, a little more expensive but it won't blow your gun up like that Turkish junk.
    Sorry I missed you. Goodluck with this weekend. It appears that there is alot of folks at the event.
    I was looking at a couple of pistols, oh well..

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Two side an east and west area. It was a good show. I got there at 0900 and left around 1130.
    The mag man is at the show.
    Alot of ammo..
    So booths I have not seen before. Not too many knifes/jewelry /jerkey places.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Stopped in with my little guy, made a pass around but didn’t see anything I was looking for today. Lots of ammo, mags, milsurps, parts, handguns and the like. Looked pretty standard fare for York, probably been 10yrs since I’ve been to a show there. Supply of everything seems to be stabilized overall and pricing looked flat overall to the past several years.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I went to the show today. It was ok depending on what you were looking for. I didn't see any good prices on ammo. I did however see some really good prices on magazines and that was what I went there for. I found all the ones I was looking for. MagPul 30 round M2 were $10 each. The Ruger BX25 2 pack was $45. Also bought several 20 round mags for my new Sig P322. Not sure what a good price was but I paid $30 each. All in all my day was a success.

rob b

c@r collecting
    I got there around 3:15 and found 50 round boxes of 38 +p gold dots and some glock 20 mags at good prices
    one table had MD compliant ar15 for $680 out the door with a case and you choose the lower and upper
    some deals to be had if you looked

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I bought 3 boxes of 38 special from the tables across from the bathrooms at the entrance for $20.00 each. Price was $22 per box. There was a table in the left hall against the far wall that had them for the same price.

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    Ammo prices looked fairly stable, rifle mags were really reasonable ($10 gen2 Pmag), one of the vendors had a deal with some of the pa sellers for $25 tranfers to md residents. glock mags were not so reasonable, a couple places had normal prices but most were up.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    where in the building are you coming up soon
    the number under your info good to call today
    If you are talking about us, we are in the hall to the right when u come in. We are 2 rows past Dennis Todd's tables. I don't have a business phone with me.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I went. I found some Match .308 to try but there was almost no reloading supplies. I think SCSG was the only vendor to have anything.
    Got to look at guns, so a pretty good day. Ran into some friends and had a late lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom