• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jaybee

Ultimate Member

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Hardly true.. wasn't the prosecution on taxpayers? Plus all the extra police and other state resources being used up cause people can't stay inside and remain calm...

I'm thinking ... TM's future fatherless kids bouncing from state home to state home or a wifey without a daddy bc he got locked up and milking system for all its worth.... I'd say its a net gain

Ontherdpr

Christian (Jesus Christ)
    Aug 2, 2012
    Hmmm, post #2 and already calling people names. You might want to check the forum rules before posting anything else.
    Yes this is my 2nd post, but I have been on this site, daily, for several years. I believe that reading and comprehending what people are discussing is more beneficial than posting comments all the time. This completely racial comment just serves no purpose in furthering 2nd Amendment rights at all. I don't see you commenting about the watermelon, drug use comment about Martin's race. Was that comment ok in your opinion?

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Yes this is my 2nd post, but I have been on this site, daily, for several years. I believe that reading and comprehending what people are discussing is more beneficial than posting comments all the time. This completely racial comment just serves no purpose in furthering 2nd Amendment rights at all. I don't see you commenting about the watermelon, drug use comment about Martin's race. Was that comment ok in your opinion?

How is the fact that Martin was using drugs racist? The coroner reported damage to the liver and brain that corresponds with codeine abuse, Martin had text messages talking about abusing it, dealing it, and buying it, and about purple drank. There is nothing racist about factual data. :rolleyes:

Ontherdpr

Christian (Jesus Christ)
    Aug 2, 2012

jaybee

Ultimate Member

I did not mention anything about race - you did.

I never heard of this stuff until I read about it on other sites and just passed the information along.

I find it sad that the media keeps calling it iced tea, when the truth is it was arizona ice tea watermelon juice.
    :sad20:

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    How is the fact that Martin was using drugs racist? The coroner reported damage to the liver and brain that corresponds with codeine abuse, Martin had text messages talking about abusing it, dealing it, and buying it, and about purple drank. There is nothing racist about factual data. :rolleyes:

dude, stop being so racist.

:sarcasm:

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    So we are not even 24 hours out from the verdict yet, and so far, no signs of any "urban redistribution."

So, do you all still think there could be some riots?

Personally, I think the news needs to stew some more and some rallys need to be organized. I think one of these large "vigils" or "peaceful protests" that we will see in the coming days could be a proverbial powder keg, but we will see. Maybe the heat will keep people inside their tax payer funded A/C homes.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Personally, I think the news needs to stew some more and some rallys need to be organized. I think one of these large "vigils" or "peaceful protests" that we will see in the coming days could be a proverbial powder keg, but we will see. Maybe the heat will keep people inside their tax payer funded A/C homes.

This haha

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011

You are correct about nothing being racist about factual data, however your data is not factual.

Here is the autopsy report on Martin.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

jrwhitt

May 27, 2012
    So we are not even 24 hours out from the verdict yet, and so far, no signs of any "urban redistribution."

So, do you all still think there could be some riots?

We had some riots/damage out in Oakland CA. but even that was somewhat half hearted and not huge crowds

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom