• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    ill take the F rated Hoyer over a newcomer with profound psychological issues.

Hoyer has his own, they are not publicized ;)

Edit: I will find it intellectually refreshing. An entrenched Democratic incumbent against an openly LGBT challenger.
    It will show how hypocritical the democrats really feel about fringe issues.

stringer bell

Aug 20, 2014
    although what Beck did during his service is awesome, we as a society should not be placating the delusions that somehow taking hormones, getting implants and growing your hair out makes them a woman. We sure as hell should not be implying that these actions are well within the social norms.

I would love to have been a Rockefeller, but unfortunately that wasn't in the cards. if I just out of the blue started pretending to be a Rockefelller, I would be considered insane and lose my ability to own firearms because that's wildly out of the norms of behavior

But cut off my penis, grow my hair out and get some implants, its all good... No...

they have every right in the world to do what they wish to there bodies, but they should be treated no differently than any other person with profound issues

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I would love to have been a Rockefeller, but unfortunately that wasn't in the cards. if I just out of the blue started pretending to be a Rockefelller, I would be considered insane and lose my ability to own firearms because that's wildly out of the norms of behavior

But cut off my penis, grow my hair out and get some implants, its all good... No...

they have every right in the world to do what they wish to there bodies, but they should be treated no differently than any other person with profound issues

The same could be said for all forms of self mutilation, to include tattoos or branding.

Societal norms change over time. The direction it is going, that is subject of another debate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom