• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD

When the just-released “Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2018” report dissected figures from Texas and Florida, it determined, “… permit holders are convicted of misdemeanors and felonies at less than a sixth of the rate for police officers.” The trend isn’t confined to two regions, either. “[T]he data are similar in other states,” according to the Crime Prevention Research Center’s (CPRC) report.
    I suspect that gentlemen could be too far biased to our side that he may manipulate data the way gun banners manipulate data. This is just a guess, and I haven't done a ton of research on Mr. Lott, I just know of him from seeing some of his stuff over the years.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    1689961612683.png

Billyb

MDS Supporter
    Nov 7, 2022
    Towson
    I suspect that gentlemen could be too far biased to our side that he may manipulate data the way gun banners manipulate data. This is just a guess, and I haven't done a ton of research on Mr. Lott, I just know of him from seeing some of his stuff over the years.
    If being a supporter of 2nd Amendment rights makes one biased, then I guess you might say Mr. Lott is biased. You might, I wouldn't.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Is this public knowledge now? Is our permit status published on Maryland Judicial Case Search for all to see? This is an odd statement from the victim in this crime, is it not?
    I just checked and, although I have my W&C permit, I did not get a hit on the search site.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Presumably the victim of the crime has talked to the cops about the case. Perhaps she asked if he had a permit or perhaps someone just volunteered the information, but in any case, she would be in a position to know.

As i said before we have to accept that there will be a few bad incidents like this.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Doucheknuckle was released without bond? In Carroll County? That doesn’t sound right, in Baltimore City or Montgomery County, maybe (or even probably). Maybe I need to un-elect some judges come November?

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Doucheknuckle was released without bond? In Carroll County? That doesn’t sound right, in Baltimore City or Montgomery County, maybe (or even probably). Maybe I need to un-elect some judges come November?
    Maybe one of our members with some time serving in carroll county can comment (generally, not on this specific case) regarding the likelihood of a PR release from lockup for such charges.

We have a couple folks who have worked there and would be in a position to give us some perspective on the prosecutors and judges.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Is this public knowledge now? Is our permit status published on Maryland Judicial Case Search for all to see? This is an odd statement from the victim in this crime, is it not?
    W&C permit list are NOT public and are NOT subject to an FOIA request in MD per state state statute. This became law under FSA2013.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Not defending this guy in any way... but the couple was probably making heart hands.
    I’d be curious to see the actual “selfies” that instigated this event. Presumably the little a-hole would be in the background of them, and they’d be doing something to make fun of him?? But then that would contradict the whole “we dindunuffin to him” aspect of this fiasco.

One weird story for certain. Something happened that pissed this guy off tremendously, it will be interesting to see what set him off, if even anything at all. The heart hands might just have been enough LOL.

Edit: BTW, the girl seems to be a total smoke show. Seeing more pics of her couldn’t hurt.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Not defending this guy in any way... but the couple was probably making heart hands.

****The above is a *really* good point. Below are a couple demonstrating heart hands, and the 2nd pic is of a couple demonstrating their love, presumably of something that looks like a prostate... perhaps each others, or just generically I dunno.

Probably best when in Taneytown - to keep such displays of affection more private as some may get triggered by it due to having recently broken up with the love of their life, or someone suffering from an enlarged and painful prostate, etc... One never really knows why someone might just snap - but snap they do - and then the gats come out... :shocked4:

heart2.jpg

heart1.jpg

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    ****The above is a *really* good point. Below are a couple demonstrating heart hands, and the 2nd pic is of a couple demonstrating their love, presumably of something that looks like a prostate... perhaps each others, or just generically I dunno.

Probably best when in Taneytown - to keep such displays of affection more private as some may get triggered by it due to having recently broken up with the love of their life, or someone suffering from an enlarged and painful prostate, etc... One never really knows why someone might just snap - but snap they do - and then the gats come out... :shocked4:

View attachment 423555
    View attachment 423556
    ...a couple demonstrating their love...?

Gimme something from Hustler magazine if you want to show that, not this clap-trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom