• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    ...Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to a pattern of complaints concerning delivery and customer service...

In addition I found a bunch of related complaints on a site called ripoffreport.com.

whoa, :tdown: thanks for looking out for us, bud. I appreciate it, and will steer clear of those guys. Thanks agaiN! ;)

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I'll be at the range on atleast Thursday night and all day Saturday.

Trying not to work Sunday, well atleast if we win the game today that is :D

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    they're playing next saturday at 4:bullhorn:

I realized that at the end of the game today!

Talk about pissed! I'll be watching a fuzzy antenna game on a 13" TV next week insted of an HD game on a 42" TV.

Chances are Customer service will suffer though. But that's a thread for next week!

DAMN IT!

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Two different promoters, so probably not.

I usually pick up some "off color" lures and some old closeout lures that have been discontinued. Some of my favorite lures are becoming hard to find.

And of course I look at boats that I can't afford. Then we go to Padonia Station to eat, drink and play Golden Tee. :D

Thanks! Yeah, that's what I figured. I mean, how many of us are both gun nuts and fishing nuts? I'll probably just do the fishing show and take in a some of the seminars. I can always get those custom ear plugs in Chantilly...

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    so what are the chances of finding an ar bolt assembly n charging handle there thurs around 5ish u think?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    so what are the chances of finding an ar bolt assembly n charging handle there thurs around 5ish u think?

Fair to not good.

You'd be MUCH better off waiting for the next show at Dulles. I haven't been to a Dulles show for a while and I'm itching to go, so maybe we'll make a Friday afternoon caravan out of it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    hmm sounds good...course the next york show we have the benefit of crashing alucard's for bbq and beer

Namen

Jan 22, 2008
    essex
    Will probaly be waundering around the timonium show saturday during the early hours in search of 10/22 parts.

ssjones

Nov 22, 2008
    I can only go on Thursday, around 4-5 PM. Do you think everyone will be setup for business that early? I'll be on the Beltway, but that's a little out of my direction home to Hagerstown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom