• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    IN

What day and where? I met a couple fellas at GC yesterday and I'd love to meet some fellow MD shooters anytime!

yea it always nice meeting other members. Good talking to ya yesterday hopefully you will be able to slide out of the house again for a little while:D

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I'll be there Friday. i wouldlove to go in the morning but my internal clock doesnt allow me to be awake prior to 11am when im off.

Looking for some 6.8 ammo, 5.7, .223, maybe some 45. Would like to find a 1911 or a M-4 upper in 18 or 20"

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    anyone interested in an impromptu meet n' greet?
    sounds like a good opportunity to press the flesh with those who aren't aware of this site as well.

"john has a long moustache" is the pass :)

YES!!!! I dunno what day yet

5'6" 135lbs wearing dark blue Wrangler jeans, brown leather belt with confederate flags, REDNECK belt buckle, my favorite KENTLAND 33 shirt........

rummy

Jan 11, 2008
    haha, good to see some interest. i can't say what day i'll be there - im hoping fri or saturday, but i'll post where/when i'll be when i can firm up.

mr.5-point, i'd sure like to see you there, mon ami.

DCutdSE

Rebel Scum
    Jan 2, 2009
    Hi everyone. I have not been to Timonium before and I’m looking for a M1 Garand receiver. Is this something I’m likely to find there? The receiver doesn’t have to be any particular manufacturer or serial number series. I just want to finish a gun that I’m assembling. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Hi everyone. I have not been to Timonium before and I’m looking for a M1 Garand receiver. Is this something I’m likely to find there? The receiver doesn’t have to be any particular manufacturer or serial number series. I just want to finish a gun that I’m assembling. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

if not then these guys have em http://www.floridagunworks.com/

and welcome to the forum!

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I just noticed that the gun show is being held in conjunction with the fishing show. Hide the credit cards! Hide the wallets! Enter at my own peril!!
    :party29:

8th & 9th & 10th & 11th Timonium Fair Grounds - MD 695 Beltway Exit 24 to I-83 exit 17
    "The Big 4 Day Show - Don't miss the best show in Maryland"

This show is in conjunction with the Giant Fishing show 2 shows on the fairgrounds at the same time "Something for Everyone"
    600 Tables Available

http://www.fishingexpo.com/

http://newsite.appalachianpromotions.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'll be at the fairgrounds on Thursday, but for the fishing expo. :D

Hey Spot, Do you know if one price will get you into both shows?

I'd like to add a Penn 330LD GT level wind reel on a good stiff fiberglass rod to my trolling arsenal, and I'd like to pick up a set of those custom fit earplugs for the range. "Ammo" such as more .223 mil-surp and more white and chartruse parachute rigs for rockfish are always a possibility. I'l like to attend some of the fishing seminars and then drool over fishing boats and battle rifles that I can't afford....

....It's all good!

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Hey Spot, Do you know if one price will get you into both shows?

I'd like to add a Penn 330LD GT level wind reel on a good stiff fiberglass rod to my trolling arsenal, and I'd like to pick up a set of those custom fit earplugs for the range. "Ammo" such as more .223 mil-surp and more white and chartruse parachute rigs for rockfish are always a possibility. I'l like to attend some of the fishing seminars and then drool over fishing boats and battle rifles that I can't afford....

....It's all good!

Two different promoters, so probably not.

I usually pick up some "off color" lures and some old closeout lures that have been discontinued. Some of my favorite lures are becoming hard to find.

And of course I look at boats that I can't afford. Then we go to Padonia Station to eat, drink and play Golden Tee. :D

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    anybody wanna carpool????? I think there should be a few of us that could go as a group...... save gas, save the ozone (lol) and also my car is broke so I would really appreciate a ride

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    right on man, sorry

please tell. i must know.

thanks

-----------

BBB of Southeast Florida
    2924 North Australian Ave.
    West Palm Beach, FL 33407
    (561) 842-1918

FLORIDA GUNWORKS
    8306 Mills Drive Unite #571
    Miami, FL 33183
    View Location Map

Principal: Myrna Taylor
    Local Phone Number: (305) 207-7100
    Membership Status: This company is not a member.
    TOB Classification: Guns & Gunsmiths

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to a pattern of complaints concerning delivery and customer service.

Customer complaints allege non-delivery of products after paying in full and the lack of customer service and professionalism. Customers are unable to reach a service representative to address their concerns and emails are gone unanswered.

The company has failed to respond to any complaints brought to their attention by the Better Business Bureau.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

364 consumers have requested a reliability report on this company in the past 36 months.

The Bureau processed a total of 61 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 61 complaints in the last 36 months, 38 of those were closed in the last 12 months.

Complaints Concerned
    Advertising Issues: 6
    Outcome of all complaints -
    Resolved: 2; No Response: 4

Sales Practice Issues: 31
    Resolved: 7; No Response: 24

Delivery Issues: 8
    Resolved: 3; No Response: 5

Repair Issues: 1
    Outcome of the complaint -
    No Response: 1

Service Issues: 2
    No Response: 2

Customer Service Issues: 6
    No Response: 6

Product Issues: 6
    Resolved: 1; No Response: 5

Refund or Exchange Issues: 1
    Outcome of the complaint -
    No Response: 1

Licensing Information

This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. The Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

ADDITIONAL TRADENAMES, ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS

(786) 293-0925

This is not necessarily a complete list.

Additional File Information

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The company has declined to provide this information. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Report as of: 5/22/2006

In addition I found a bunch of related complaints on a site called ripoffreport.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom