• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I set up there earlier today and seems to be decent sized isles so no baby buggies will be holding up the whole fukkin' isle from moving and there seems as though there will be quite a few of GUN vendors based on what I observed while setting up in the number of gun tables verses the number of ******** tables that were in the process of setting up.

I pretty much agree with Lou, lots of tables there. question will be if all of them will be used or not. Last time I was there, there were a lot of unused tables.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I will be wearing an ABC Supply/AJ Foyt Racing hat. Hope to see you there. Lou, you gonna have brownies or cookies?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I pretty much agree with Lou, lots of tables there. question will be if all of them will be used or not. Last time I was there, there were a lot of unused tables.

does that mean that there are deals to be had at your tables?:secret::brows:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    What kinda surprises me about the Timonium show is why doesn't a Prepper vendor sell his good there. Does anyone ever remember seeing one there?

It probably the amount of stock that would need to be hauled to the show, just to make it worth the venture. Just a thought.

There was an ammo dealer with prepper food/first aid/various items/member here. Saw him at Howard, occasionally had flare guns and fat fifties.

Warning: I don't think we are supposed to talk about that, but I could be wrong.

Mdot

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2010
    Baltimore
    Vendor cancels due to weather? Do they know it's inside? We've gotten drizzled on for the last 5 days. ***** excuse

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    against my better judgement, and due to the fact that there's nothing better to do, we're headed to the show now. I'll be the short guy with a ravens hat/jacket and a bunch of small kids in tow :D

DollZ

Sep 11, 2015
    Thanks for the encouragement folks - Heading over now. I will be the one with the pink hair, and the proudly strutting husband with his brand spanking new HQL which literally just arrived :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Aaaand. I actually just bought a gun. From one of our IPs no less. Very happy. Been looking for this for a little bit now :D

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Is it crowded as the Chantilly Gunshow probably is?

maps_troy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom