• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    After 2013, I hoped all this would be behind us. If any of this horse shit passes I'm moving out of State. I just can't stand to be around so many mentally retarded people that don't share my values.

Then raise Hell in Annapolis next week and with your legislative critters during the year. It doesn't take much: an email or two here; a Town Hall Meeting comment there. They'll get the message soon enough.

The peasants are revolting this year. Keep it up!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just look at the UK.

They got most guns out of the hands of people.

So now there is a BIG campaign to have people give up their pointy knives. Including kitchen knives. "No one needs a pointy knife."

Kind of like, "No one needs an assault rifle."

Meanwhile there are "No Go Zones" in London, where, not coincidentally, armed crime is on the rise and more and more PCs countrywide are routinely being issued and carrying sidearms.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    No it is because the majority of the electorate is too stupid to understand the consequences of their actions so they vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. :sad20:

Consider that average voter turnout is what, maybe 20% of the eligible electorate for a heavily contested and publicized issue. It's definitely not the electorate that's doing this to us; it's really a small percentage of the electorate.

If EVERYONE eligible to vote did so the polling hours would have to be extended to accommodate everyone. That's why we need to get everyone we know (and everyone they know) to vote our side. "My vote doesn't count" is true only if you and all your friends don't vote. You get the government you deserve.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    The thing they hate is not loss of life, it's guns, period. If they were really that upset about loss of life, they would be going after other things with equal fervor, but they don't. Guns deaths are anathema but other deaths are just regrettable business as usual.

Agree. That's why they only focus on "gun violence". They gotta get that word in there and make it a bad word. All other forms of violence are still OK.

Of course they want to eliminate the great equaliser first then they'll go all UK and come after slicey choppy things. Their feudal lordships don't want you peasants able to resist.

After 2013, I hoped all this would be behind us. If any of this horse shit passes I'm moving out of State. I just can't stand to be around so many mentally retarded people that don't share my values.

Alabama, Tennessee, Montana, Wyoming are all right nice.

Feb 28, 2013
    Civil insurrection....:innocent0

Don't say that. You might offend politically correct pussies. :rolleyes:

I have a suitable compromise for this Ratskin or Foreskin or whatever the hell the libtard's name is. Let 'em have all the gun control he wants WITHIN the borders of Monkeynuts county. I'll promise to return the favor by keepin' myself AND my politically incorrect firearms as far away from there as possible.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Sigh. Moving to deny them tax dollars is a fairy tale. Who moves in to the place you left? Typically someone with the same incone, paying the same property tax.

You move to get freedom. You don't move to deny tax dollars.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Don't say that. You might offend politically correct pussies. :rolleyes:

I have a suitable compromise for this Ratskin or Foreskin or whatever the hell the libtard's name is. Let 'em have all the gun control he wants WITHIN the borders of Monkeynuts county. I'll promise to return the favor by keepin' myself AND my politically incorrect firearms as far away from there as possible.

Yes. Let them establish a well advertised gun free zone. I'd even help with the advertisement within druggie communities.

Mr H

Banana'd
    No, the thing they hate the most is being unable to order others around. It's a control thing, not a gun thing.

I agree that uncontested control is the goal they ultimately want to achieve. But I still say they hate guns, because citizen owned firearms are the one big remaining obstacle that stands in the way of achieving their goal.

Same song, different stanza. You're both right, to a large degree.

The real problem ones, though, are those who say YOUR guns are a problem, but they won't give up theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom