• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar154u

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 23, 2015
    Until the death rate is zero! What a broad and grandstanding statement. In order to reach zero deaths from guns you need to remove guns from Maryland completely. That means from Cops, Military, Criminals and Citizens. No guns whatsoever! Unless of course the only acceptable deaths from guns are deaths of law abiding citizens. Law abiding citizens are not killing anyone. Law abiding citizens have been killed by cops, military, and criminals. So your real problem is with those pesky law abiding citizens who own firearms.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Raskin

He must be fomenting the illegal alien vote. During my frequent travels through sanctuary colonies in the county, I see a lot of Raskin signs.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I am a carpenter by trade myself so I wont be giving up my hammer any faster than I will my guns.....they can have my hammer when they pry it from my cold dead hands :lol2:

My wife own a handgun, and can use it. She also has a hammer and
    ball bat under the bed.......:lol:

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    The thing they hate is not loss of life, it's guns, period. If they were really that upset about loss of life, they would be going after other things with equal fervor, but they don't. Guns deaths are anathema but other deaths are just regrettable business as usual.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The thing they hate is not loss of life, it's guns, period. If they were really that upset about loss of life, they would be going after other things with equal fervor, but they don't. Guns deaths are anathema but other deaths are just regrettable business as usual.

Agree. That's why they only focus on "gun violence". They gotta get that word in there and make it a bad word. All other forms of violence are still OK.

Mr H

Banana'd

This...

If they really gave half a tinker's damn about avoidable deaths, they'd go after alcoh.... Oh, wait... Jon Cardin made sure the extra tax revenue found its way into a honey hole for his cronies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This...

If they really gave half a tinker's damn about avoidable deaths, they'd go after alcoh.... Oh, wait... Jon Cardin made sure the extra tax revenue found its way into a honey hole for his cronies.

Instead of focusing on "gun violence" they would focus on the root of the problem. If you have weeds, you don't kill them by picking off a leaf or two. I don't think it is any great secret that the majority of those perpetrating violent acts are products of a system lacking family values, a solid education, opportunity for any job other than being a gang-banger and/or drug dealer. Of course, since that is the result of half a century of failed and corrupt liberal administrations, we won't mention that.

They focus on law abiding citizens who aren't committing crimes. Suburban gun enthusiasts etc., and tout it as a victory. It is just something shiny to distract their voters who want something to be done about the "problem". Since they are easily distracted, they continue to vote democratic, and the democrats don't actually have to do anything difficult in order to get re-elected. The real problem is ignored.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    This...

With abortions are avoidable deaths.
    In Maryland, 125,400 of the 1,196,838 women of reproductive age became pregnant in 2011. 58% of these pregnancies resulted in live births and 27% in induced abortions. 323,146 in Maryland alone. Isn't that more than gun deaths each year?
    Morality is a huge issue with this state and the US. Not about guns it's about CONTROL!!

Compare the above number with total violet crime in Md 2013 (how many due to firearms??) Violent Crime 27,720
    http://www.goccp.maryland.gov/msac/crime-statistics.php

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    In Maryland, 125,400 of the 1,196,838 women of reproductive age became pregnant in 2011. 58% of these pregnancies resulted in live births and 27% in induced abortions. 323,146 in Maryland alone. Isn't that more than gun deaths each year?
    Morality is a huge issue with this state and the US. Not about guns it's about CONTROL!!

Compare the above number with total violet crime in Md 2013 (how many due to firearms??) Violent Crime 27,720

Except abortions aren't deaths. its just a mass of tissue, remember?:sarcasm:

Mr H

Banana'd

Great points!!

(but I'm not sure the math is right?? I get 33,858, but it still illustrates the point)

Nostromo

Jan 15, 2013
    PG County
    After 2013, I hoped all this would be behind us. If any of this horse shit passes I'm moving out of State. I just can't stand to be around so many mentally retarded people that don't share my values.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Just look at the UK.

They got most guns out of the hands of people.

So now there is a BIG campaign to have people give up their pointy knives. Including kitchen knives. "No one needs a pointy knife."

Kind of like, "No one needs an assault rifle."

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Your math is wrong.....:innocent0

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

No, the thing they hate the most is being unable to order others around. It's a control thing, not a gun thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom