• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Honestly, I know exponentially how you feel. Several years ago, just after I moved into my first house with my new bride, my house was broken into. They stole over $2,000 dollars worth of firearms, which is well over $2k at today's prices. They were never recovered and the insurance company would only pay me for $1k worth. The insurance company wanted me produce manuals for the firearms to show proof of ownership! Mind you, I gave them serial #'s and names and addresses of who I bought them from. My point is, is how bad do you want to work yourself up over a box of ammo? My blood pressure is already high hearing the words Omalley and SB281.

in the long run not a big deal.
    but if you have had anything stolen or had a car or house broken into you certainly feel violated.
    and yes i feel every thing worked out for the best. i will not go into details on this but i will take him at his word.
    nuff said.:thumbsup:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Wow... Somehow with the new grandson and traveling between home and Pa. I missed this thread.

Now that I have read through it... It seems that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle would have liked to have this as one of his cases for Sherlock Holmes.

Lee2, I am glad that you recovered the wandering box of 45 tracers. It would be nice if they could talk as they would tell you where they've been and who it was that fondled them without your permission.

But sadly, the thief that took from you has also taken from others. And apparently traded his stolen goods to another person for a BCG.

The theft is thereby continued... to injure another party... Folks should work together to figure out who it is and make sure he is not allowed to continue his illicit enterprise.

An e-mail address in the correct hands can afford much information to one who seeks. Especially when the ammo and the BCG were traded FTF. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom