• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They must be nice. They sure are pricey! I hope this means Weidners will get some more that they practically give away.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I dunno. With 2 mags and a holster, if they look as good as in the photo, that's not a bad price at all!

The one in the photo would have to be one of the rougher ones for that to be a good deal. For over $300 for a CZ82 to my door, I would expect mint.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I think prices are just going up. and more demand cause probably more new C&R holders this year than ever before. Even at $300 to your door, these won't last long. That says they are not priced too high for the Market.

Only thing is the cheap Russian Mak ammo that you can buy for it is really dirty stuff.
    Combination of a blowback and dirty ammo, this thing gets dirty. I shoot my CZ regularly along with my Dad and his Beretta PX4 and his PX4 stays much cleaner. I think PPU and other Brass ammo is cleaner it seems.

I can shoot the CZ better than his PX4 though. Maybe cause I have more time on it but I really like it as a shooter.

If you search enough on this sub forum, there are a number of posts and suggestions like painting the dots on the sights, cerekoting etc. Plenty of youtube vids too. Like how to pull the slide off :)

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    While I don't really need another CZ82, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. The small number that we've seen recently have been pretty dogged out looking. These look much better, and I suspect that they'll do nothing but go up in value over time because they are such fine guns. Look at what happened to the CZ75 pre-B and B models.

Going fast. Already down to 150 left.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    For me, when I go through the email link, it does NOT give me the option for hand pick, but go directly to their site (or use the link in this thread) and you have the option to hand pick... Just an FYI for anyone interested.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I was able to get hand pick from the site. But when I called to make sure they had my C&R on file (first purchase with it) I just went ahead and ordered it over the phone.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Don't forget that these have 12 rounds. I know C&R is not supposed to be Banned after Oct1 but in state sales should you want to pass it on will be affected I believe and some of these online dealers may nix MD after Oct1 based on the magazine capacity. Who knows until it happens or does not happen. If you want one, you better not wait. tick tick tick tick...

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    "FFL/03 C&R REQUIRED.
    Shipping Restrictions Apply.
    Not for sale in MD. CA,NY & MA Dealer Sales Only. Not for sale with magazines in CA, CT & HI."

I wonder if this will end up being a problem for MD C&R holders after all?

Don't forget that these have 12 rounds. I know C&R is not supposed to be Banned after Oct1 but in state sales should you want to pass it on will be affected I believe and some of these online dealers may nix MD after Oct1 based on the magazine capacity. Who knows until it happens or does not happen. If you want one, you better not wait. tick tick tick tick...

It shouldn't be hard, if you want to, to block under the mag spring to limit the number of rounds it will hold ... IF you want to! Or you could sell it without the mag and the buyer could get the mag however they wish. It will be interesting to see how the new laws actually play out. They are SO full of potential loopholes.

Last edited:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

That's why I got one last month. They do make 10 round 82/83 mags they could use if they wanted to make a sale to MD. Doubt it, but maybe.

Last edited:

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I took my CZ-82 and a P64 to Hap Baker this afternoon and did my usual and offered to let people shoot them.

200 rounds downrange made for a good afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom