Not open for further replies.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Apparently a LEO. His last post, from May 2018:

Anti-Cop People
    After reading and replying to anti-cop people on this site, I was flagged by the so-called "admin" of this website.

My original posts clearly stated that I am not only a nearly three decade veteran cop, but that I also extend "professional courtesy" to LAW-ABIDING armed citizens I stop that DON'T have a CCW permit and are carrying. I let them go. No arrests. I give them a verbal "thank you" and I'm on my way.

However, certain "activists" on this website (people that clearly don't fit within the confines to even own firearms as responsible, trained, law-abiding citizens) report my posts and attack LEOs in general).

Here's the bottom line ... if you feel the need to attack cops regarding the 2A, federal, state and local laws, you probably shouldn't own a firearm in the first place. Especially if you attack cops that SUPPORT the 2A and your rights as a LAW-ABIDING citizen ... and let you slide even though you're in violation of state/local law regarding concealed carry.

The admin that sent me flags is named Norton. I even told him to delete my account if necessary ... and that things can "change" on the street level if necessary.

All of the anti-cop sh*t posted on this website is ridiculous, unnecessary and false. Try assuming personal accountability and responsibility.

Seems to have developed some anger issues over the last few years. I can understand the frustration, and suggest giving the original post a pass. These are trying times.

In light of MD being what it is, training in both firearms usage and legal issues surrounding CCW use makes sense. Responsible carriers will have already taken note of this, of course.

I admit the post could have been expressed a bit more diplomatically.

Edit: The above was written before the name-calling started. Let's see how this plays out.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Apparently a LEO. His last post, from May 2018:

Seems to have developed some anger issues over the last few years. I can understand the frustration, and suggest giving the original post a pass. These are trying times.

In light of MD being what it is, training in both firearms usage and legal issues surrounding CCW use makes sense. Responsible carriers will have already taken note of this, of course.

I admit the post could have been expressed a bit more diplomatically.

Edit: The above was written before the name-calling started. Let's see how this plays out.

Bob A ... thank you and I agree. I have been crucified on here in the past. Took a long break.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I enjoy Levity.

Thirty years or thirty minutes do not a good community member make. I would think thirty years would include understanding how to go in on an even keel and figure out which end is the bow and which is the stern.

Casting aspersions imo never works out well when you don’t know the players. Until ya know the lay of the land, I’d go a wee bit slower. My experience says we enjoy a pretty good cross section of intellect, experience and talent. We have our share of knuckleheads too.

FTR, post count means nearly nothing...except to those few who have a shitload and consider that a substitute for something or the folks who only have a couple and offer their disdain for those who’ve been around and posted a bunch. Richard measurement contests never end well.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Bob A ... thank you and I agree. I have been crucified on here in the past. Took a long break.

But sure asking for a crucifixion note it seems. Why all the vitriol on what seems to be your first post in 20 months?

At least I’m getting in on the ground floor before the ban hammer swings. You already know Norton. Looks like he might be by soon.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I can tell. P.S. Which question?

:lol::lol2:

If I may extend my hand in friendship and offer some advice , people here are tough but fair .
    If you come in and try to muscle , push and shove the reception will be awkward and rough .
    Continue at your own peril . Welcome to you and Thank You for your police work hopefully you have served well .

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    I enjoy Levity.

Thirty years or thirty minutes do not a good community member make. I would think thirty years would include understanding how to go in on an even keel and figure out which end is the bow and which is the stern.

Casting aspersions imo never works out well when you don’t know the players. Until ya know the lay of the land, I’d go a wee bit slower. My experience says we enjoy a pretty good cross section of intellect, experience and talent. We have our share of knuckleheads too.

FTR, post count means nearly nothing...except to those few who have a shitload and consider that a substitute for something or the folks who only have a couple and offer their disdain for those who’ve been around and posted a bunch. Richard measurement contests never end well.

All valid points and understood.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    :lol::lol2:

If I may extend my hand in friendship and offer some advice , people here are tough but fair .
    If you come in and try to muscle , push and shove the reception will be awkward and rough .
    Continue at your own peril . Welcome to you and Thank You for your police work hopefully you have served well .

Point taken. Again, when I first joined I got crucified. Maybe I'm just cynical.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    But sure asking for a crucifixion note it seems. Why all the vitriol on what seems to be your first post in 20 months?

At least I’m getting in on the ground floor before the ban hammer swings. You already know Norton. Looks like he might be by soon.

I told them to delete my account after the first wave of attacks, warnings and ban threats. They didn't. So be it. I'm not here to insult or threaten anyone, just stating my opinion like everyone else.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I told them to delete my account after the first wave of attacks, warnings and ban threats. They didn't. So be it. I'm not here to insult or threaten anyone, just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Please if you would for others and myself make a list of what you see as the correct actions that should be taken for guns , training , permits and other 2A topics .

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I came for the popcorn, stayed for the trainwreck.

RuL1KJY.gif

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

Would have been more appropriate to wait a couple posts and add it to the unpopular opinions thread in the water cooler section. Now you can read that thread and see you aren't alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom