• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Why should I need to be trained to utilize my God given right. It should be up to the individual and not some arrogant puke who think their poop doesn’t stink.
    You my friend need go to anger management school

Maybe with another year away from the site you might mature enough to take criticism.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    You're kinda right, to be honest. I apologize for that. I just get irked when the posts go from supporting 2A and CCW to a complete rant about "I can do whatever I want". My posts revolved around personal accountability and responsibility.

No...

Your posts revolve around giving the state the authority to deny a COTUS right. Because... not enough training to state standards.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    BTW I still carry one under HR218 (LEOSA). For life. Again, training included. Not being a d*ck ... just a fact.

And you still have to follow the individual laws of each state you carry in, just like every other swinging dick that has a CCW not issued under HR218.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    You are 100% correct ... Maryland should be a SHALL ISSUE state. However, they still need to increase minimum training standards to get a CCW.

Says who? You? What gives you the authority to make the statement?

You opinion? Cool.

Your opinion sucks and so do your social skills online.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Dblas was right, this guy is a BUTTER.

I believe in the second amendment BUT....

Maryland should be shall issue BUT......

I believe the average joe should be able to carry a gun BUT he's not like me so he needs more training.

For the love of all that is holy the mods will ban this troll, delete this thread and salt the digital space it occupied.

We need way more popcorn for all of the "Butter" in this thread.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Fvck it - let's just get this out of the way. Let's pray that more LEOs don't think like you or there are going to be a lot of people on both sides getting hurt.

Fvck you and your elitist ********.

:thumbsup:

I’ve run into literally a hand full in my life time. And they were all self absorbed elitist leftists. Didn’t get along with any of them.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Then you have no idea of what the responsibility of owning, carrying and using a firearm means. I'm not saying you shouldn't do any of them ... just KNOW what your doing and prove it before you get behind a trigger.

Prove it to who?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I understand what you mean, and I agree to an extent. Do you want someone without comprehensive training (and related laws) to be your backup? To protect you? Your family? Society?

We have that already, in the form of most LE that only hit the range for requalification once year, and if they are lucky, they qualify. If they are unlucky they get an extra shot at the course and if the pass they get to carry a firearm while being paid to do so.

There are very few LE that I trust to protect me, especially in light of the fact that the courts have ruled multiple times, that my protection is my responsibility and not that of LE.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Too late?

Attachments

• AA82A23F-071C-44D6-AD3F-0E887740E7F4.jpeg
      AA82A23F-071C-44D6-AD3F-0E887740E7F4.jpeg
      40.2 KB · Views: 296

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    This reeks of a former member...knowing all too well which buttons to push. I wonder if Lev is some poor sucker who got hacked, and is going to wake up to an unpleasantly full inbox?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    That is not supporting a Right. “Look at meeeee!!! I’m so trained!!!! I’m LEO!!!! Carry for life!!!”

You in your smugness wish to prevent huge swaths of the population from defending themselves. The single mother, or lower middle class father who don’t have the money to buy more than a HiPoint, and certainly don’t have the money for all your prescribed training. Don’t they deserve to defend themselves and their families.

Do me a favor, don’t EVER tell another soul you support the 2A because you don’t. You support guns in the hands of people who have the time and money for some nebulous training regimen and skills testing. It’s a poll tax.

Blow it out your well trained ass.

I see a good three finger of bourbon in your future. Your choice, my check.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom