The polls are 100% fake, get out and vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    What I found interesting in this and other shooter fora is that many of us are inclined to vote on Election Day rather than early.

I wonder if that tendency will mean an unexpected pro-Trump wave on the actual day versus the apparent pro-Clinton vote in the early polling...

Bottom line is that the pro-Trump people have to get out and vote, get others to do so, and even assist those who may need it to get to the polls to pull a Trump lever.

We have to vote regardless of what we are told about the trending and we have to be sure to support the Pro-Life Pro-2A agenda. Only one candidate meets those to critical tests for me. Gotta vote by the issues, not just by the personalities and the spin.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

What I found interesting in this and other shooter fora is that many of us are inclined to vote on Election Day rather than early.

I wonder if that tendency will mean an unexpected pro-Trump wave on the actual day versus the apparent pro-Clinton vote in the early polling...

Bottom line is that the pro-Trump people have to get out and vote, get others to do so, and even assist those who may need it to get to the polls to pull a Trump lever.

We have to vote regardless of what we are told about the trending and we have to be sure to support the Pro-Life Pro-2A agenda. Only one candidate meets those to critical tests for me. Gotta vote by the issues, not just by the personalities and the spin.

Couple that with the faux terror threat for VA ... A BATTLEGROUND STATE. The liberal/progressive media is purposefully tilting coverage and polling to favor The HildeBeast.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    People are so surprised the polls did not show Trump winning. Not us. We knew the polls were propaganda. This is just another nail in the coffin of mainstream media. Their credibility has got to have taken a big hit after this one, and with a very large audience.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    A lot of the polls were right, at least they were within their margin of errors. The problem was that Trump performed on the upper end of those polls, just like how Obama performed on the upper end of 2012 final polls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom