The polls are 100% fake, get out and vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I take down my Trump signs at night because they are continually vandalized at night ... put them back up in the morning and they stay up all day. Must be vampires & zombies for Hillary

Minor

May 17, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Why the polls are rigged... part deux

There's also I want to vote for "the winner" phenomenon - where the barely paying attention want to do what all the cool cats are doing, the faux polls help steer these knuckleheads to pull the lever for "the winner" :stupid:

Hmm so I wonder what the goal is? Manipulating pol results could work in a few ways:
    1. Increase energy in Dem voters to get them out to vote
    2. Make Dems even more apathetic so they dont vote at all
    3. Demoralize Trump voters to get them to stay home.
    or.....

They dont give a damn who votes, or how they vote, bc they know they have such rampant voter fraud that they can rig it to do whatever they want. At which point the obvious reason becomes:
    4. Prepare the public for a Hillary victory so they dont riot when it actually happens due to fraud.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    On my journey from Westminster to Walter Reed I have only seen Trump signs. Yet to see a hrc sign even Montgomery County. Not a single one.

Come to southern monkey County. Here in Takoma I see a fair number of Raskin posters - he lives here - and some Clinton signage, but I'd say barely a quarter of those who display Dem signs will have one for Hillary.

Is it possible for Democrats to feel shame? If so, we have Hillary to thank for this expansion of conscience and consciousness. So there is a silver lining to her candidacy; she is loathsome and despicable enough to give even hard-core Progressives pause.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...em-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.
    The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
    - Over-sample Hispanics
    - Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
    - Over-sample the Native American population
    For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
    - On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
    Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
    - Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
    - Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    I take down my Trump signs at night because they are continually vandalized at night ... put them back up in the morning and they stay up all day. Must be vampires & zombies for Hillary

Why? Its well know that the left happens to be the most kind and understanding group of people... oh wait

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Yes, the polls are bs.
    It doesn't matter. Trump WILL lose no matter what.

I beg to differ. I see a pretty even playing field at this point.

Wikileaks is likely going to drop a bombshell on the 26th (hillary's bday)s they have hinted to recently.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Come to southern monkey County. Here in Takoma I see a fair number of Raskin posters - he lives here - and some Clinton signage, but I'd say barely a quarter of those who display Dem signs will have one for Hillary.

Is it possible for Democrats to feel shame? If so, we have Hillary to thank for this expansion of conscience and consciousness. So there is a silver lining to her candidacy; she is loathsome and despicable enough to give even hard-core Progressives pause.

It is amazing the number of obviously Democrap supporters who have lots of signs for all Democrap candidates EXCEPT HILDABEAST! So far in my travels I have seen a total of 3 Hillery/Kane signs (even those who have them only show one) in contrast to lots for Trump/Pence. It looks like Hillery signs will be the next rare collectable ephemera.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
    - Over-sample Hispanics
    - Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
    - Over-sample the Native American population
    For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

ZeroHedge's OWN 'research' shows ...

"METHODOLOGY – This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20-22, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 874 likely voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats - Republicans - Independents."

As a quick example, the ABC / WaPo poll found that Hillary enjoys a 79-point advantage over Trump with black voters. Therefore, even a small "oversample" of black voters of 5% could swing the overall poll by 3 full points. Moreover, the pollsters don't provide data on the demographic mix of their polls which makes it impossible to "fact check" the bias...convenient.

Conclusion: Not only is the media being used as an 'echo chasmber' a la Bob Creamer, but they are complicit in creating the echo that The HildeBeast leads in the polls.

Attachments

• Dishonest-Corrupt-Media-1.jpg
      Dishonest-Corrupt-Media-1.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 319

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I beg to differ. I see a pretty even playing field at this point.

Wikileaks is likely going to drop a bombshell on the 26th (hillary's bday)s they have hinted to recently.

Wikileaks could release practically anything and it wouldn't change her supporter's votes.

They COMPLETELY ignore all her scandals and are convinced wikileaks is just made-up.

Even if it is truly a "bombshell", which we have seen them claim several times and not deliver, it just isn't going to change things..

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Dems are oversampled to show a fake wave of Hillary support, while Dems are pushing hard to get people to vote EARLY, before all the WikiLeaks drops (intentionally?).

Why vote early, before the evidence is all in? Are juries encouraged to do that? :sarcasm:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Dems are oversampled to show a fake wave of Hillary support, while Dems are pushing hard to get people to vote EARLY, before all the WikiLeaks drops (intentionally?).

Why vote early, before the evidence is all in? Are juries encouraged to do that? :sarcasm:

It makes it easier for them to also vote OFTEN!:tdown:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Wikileaks could release practically anything and it wouldn't change her supporter's votes.

They COMPLETELY ignore all her scandals and are convinced wikileaks is just made-up.

Even if it is truly a "bombshell", which we have seen them claim several times and not deliver, it just isn't going to change things..

As I've pointed out elsewhere, the target isn't her supporters, it's the independents and undecideds who may be swayed away from her by exposure to the truth coming out through the email releases.

Despite the MSM messaging, this race is tight. Any prevention of votes that may have gone to Clinton is helpful.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

OR

Dems , that is young and minorities, are oversampled because they are less likely to be reachable.. after they are oversampled a mathematical correction is made.

Not sure I agree with this method... But it's not inherently nefarious.

Last edited:

fiveloaves

Sep 9, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Get out there and vote. We need a good replacement for Justice Scalia.
    When your grandchild asks "grandpa, did you vote in '16"?, you should be able to answer with a resounding "yes"

Okletsfish

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2015
    I have voting since 1964 and have never seen such a concerted effort to steal an election,God help us.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I've lost count on how many Trump signs i've seen in Maryland. Even on Route 40 up north near cvs and glory days there are several large signs. I've seen them scattered throughout Howard County, Up in hagerstown as well. Not a single Hillary sign though.

I definitely believe the polls are BS. What hilarious is the Clintons are so desperate they are paying off public figures to support her! One of which was Casey Neistat, a popular YouTube vlogger with over 5 million subscribers. Its as if the more people have tried to bury and dismantle Trump, the more popular he's become.

Stranger is that i've seen numerous prophecy videos on YouTube claiming Trump to be some sort of leader backed by God. Not saying its true or not, but there are an oddly large amount of videos saying this.

Ah well, just get out and vote, what more can we do? Maybe russia will come take out the Clintons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I used to watch the Casey Neistat vids, and then I unsubscribed when I found out his was an obozo supporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom