Tacticool
    Apr 11, 2011
    My computer
    uploadfromtaptalk1372827504573.jpg

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Got to shoot the new HBAR today. Glad I decided to get it (thanks MOM), but the wallet won't lol. Came with the Magpul ghost ring. Don't like it past 25 yards, but was going to put a scope on it anyway.

First shots: 25 yards
    Firstshots25yardsopensights.jpg

3rd mag at 100 yards (yes lot of misses):
    Firstshots100Yardsopensights.jpg
    [/URL]

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Got to shoot the new HBAR today. Glad I decided to get it (thanks MOM), but the wallet won't lol. Came with the Magpul ghost ring. Don't like it past 25 yards, but was going to put a scope on it anyway.

First shots: 25 yards
    Firstshots25yardsopensights.jpg

3rd mag at 100 yards (yes lot of misses):
    Firstshots100Yardsopensights.jpg
    [/URL]

Youll be glad when you ditch the magpul sights. I currently use Knights and MaTech. I also have YHM which are nice, and so are Troy.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Youll be glad when you ditch the magpul sights. I currently use Knights and MaTech. I also have YHM which are nice, and so are Troy.

The YHM's are built nice but they aren't compatible with any other front sight. If you use a YHM rear sight, you need to use a YHM front sight. I had the rear sight on a rifle with a F stamped front sight post and the YHM rear sight was to short.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    The general idea so far is a .223 varmint scope, quad rail, off-set open iron sights, and a bi-pod. In addition to being a range gun, its going to be used for groundhogs, coyote, fox, etc.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    The YHM's are built nice but they aren't compatible with any other front sight. If you use a YHM rear sight, you need to use a YHM front sight. I had the rear sight on a rifle with a F stamped front sight post and the YHM rear sight was to short.

The YHM I had was compatible with a FSB. But for the life of me I cant remember the model. But thats good info to know that I had never heard about! Thanks.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    The YHM I had was compatible with a FSB. But for the life of me I cant remember the model. But thats good info to know that I had never heard about! Thanks.

I didn't realize it until I was comparing it with another rear sight. The YHM was slightly lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom