• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert Avery

Sep 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I don't have a pic to post here but if you check out TBLARMS.com you can see a pic of my "Problem Solver" Line. I am finishing up some 16" 3 gun AR's that should weigh around 6lbs and be Tack Drivers for any Match! This just a teaser!

Attachments

• DSC00130.jpg
      DSC00130.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 971

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    I don't have a pic to post here but if you check out TBLARMS.com you can see a pic of my "Problem Solver" Line. I am finishing up some 16" 3 gun AR's that should weigh around 6lbs and be Tack Drivers for any Match! This just a teaser!

You need to put that rear sight back on the last rail slot.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Put these together tonight with the help of Lost soul who gave me a hand assembling the lowers on my own for the first time..
    These are two of the LRB lowers i bought on the group buy and finally doing something with them. Most parts Bought or traded from IP's here.

Longer of the two is complete 24" Rock river upper 1-8 twist ,Rock river lower parts kit with National match trigger set. and Ace Skeleton butt stock

The shorter is 20inch white Oak armament Barrel 1-12 twist, free float hand guard, DPMS low profile upper receiver. LRB lower, Rock river LPK with national match trigger set and Magpul Moe butt stock. Both have Houge grips.

Attachments

• IMG_6285.JPG
      IMG_6285.JPG
      84.8 KB · Views: 834
    • IMG_6303.JPG
      IMG_6303.JPG
      90.3 KB · Views: 759
    • IMG_6297.JPG
      IMG_6297.JPG
      81.8 KB · Views: 846
    • IMG_6299.JPG
      IMG_6299.JPG
      78.1 KB · Views: 858
    Last edited:

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    Put these together tonight with the help of Lost soul who gave me a hand assembling the lowers on my own for the first time..
    These are two of the LRB lowers i bought on the group buy and finally doing something with them. Most parts Bought or traded from IP's here.

Longer of the two is complete 24" Rock river upper 1-8 twist ,Rock river lower parts kit with National match trigger set. and Ace Skeleton butt stock

The shorter is 20inch white Oak armament Barrel 1-12 twist, free float hand guard, DPMS low profile upper receiver. LRB lower, Rock river LPK with national match trigger set and Magpul Moe butt stock. Both have Houge grips.

Not much for SS barrels but I must say, these are sexy. Nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom