• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    Just picked this up from Scott. Will be doing some more to it when I can afford to.
    DTI HBAR
    DSCF1103.jpg

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Are these all yours? I am missing an upper for my seekins lower but I might just get another Seekins lower and upper combo.

wjt1169

What is your sling set up? How does it work out for strong/support side transitions?

It's a Blue Force Gear padded bungee single point sling with a QD attachment. I'm running a Noveske minimalist end plate on the lower.

The Noveske end plate should become OEM on all lowers IMHO..the set up is perfect for support side transitions. It never gets in the way of my grip, and doesn't jingle like Magpul's ASAP.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Nice, you happen to know if it would work with the UBeR stock? I like to position of the noveske mount than the ones on the UBR.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Ok, I knew they had their own mounting hardware since I looked into replacing my A2 stock.

I think if Magpul could spell with more than three letters, they would have named it the "über" stock.

ETA: How do you like the ACS? I wonder if my beard might get pinched by that seem, I cry easy.

wjt1169

Ok, I knew they had their own mounting hardware since I looked into replacing my A2 stock.

I think if Magpul could spell with more than three letters, they would have named it the "über" stock.

ETA: How do you like the ACS? I wonder if my beard might get pinched by that seem, I cry easy.

I like it...it's kind of a SOPMOD rip-off...but it works well. Can't help ya with the crying issue though:)

ACSfde01.jpg

Last edited:

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    new guy here just finished this thing 2 days ago
    P1000708.jpg

POFUSA 416 lower
    magpul ctr
    LMT upper
    larue rail
    tangodown VFG
    magpul and tango down rail panels
    Troy BUIS
    waiting on my comp ml3 on Larue standard mount

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

No hair pulling on them. Its a great stock. Get one now while you can, they were sued by VLTOR and "might" not be able to make them anymore.

If you get a tan or green one I can dye it black. AIM has the green right now.

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    It looks like there were some changes.

This is what used to be Dark Earth

MAG007DEwmk.jpg

This is what is now Dark Earth

MAG211DEREV2wtmk.jpg

That is interesting, I just bought two new PMags, one even has the clip area for the bottome, so they must be new. Mine looks darker than your image. I was thinking that the flash must reflect more and make it look lighter. Mine look more like the top color. It's like a darker brown/green/tan look to me. I am hoping the FDE MOE stock, handguards, grip, and trigger guard that I am getting Monday will match up with the darker mags. I have some concern now after seeing your Magpul FDE color. The pics of the furniture on the website look just like your mags. My magazine does not appear to match the website or your pic. Can't wait for monday to see what I get.

eta: I didn't see that your pic was a stock photo, perhaps it really isn't that color after all.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Heres one of mine, shes almost done I just need a Surefire FM14 Diffuser, CQD Front Sling Loop, Ambi Safety, some good Scope Caps, and my YHM Q.R. Suppressor.

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

Specs:

Magpul ACS Stock
    Magpul ASAP Plate
    Magpul MS2 Sling
    Magpul B.A.D.
    Magpul MIAD
    Magpul AFG
    Magpul MBUS B.U.I.S.
    10 30 Round PMags
    10 30 Round Lancer Mags
    Falcon Arms Ladder Pannels
    BCM A3 Upper Receiver with M4 Ramps
    YHM 12/5" Free Float Diamond Rail System
    16.25" 1/7" Chrome Lined Barrel with "Cut Down" Factory Front Sight Base, and M4 Ramps
    Crane Extractor Upgrade
    Colt 9mm Buffer
    Colt Recoil Spring
    Vltor Receiver Extension/Buffer Tube
    LaRue LT104 Q.R. 30mm Optics Mount
    Millett DMS 1-4x "Donut of Death" Scope, 30mm Tube
    BCM M16 Bolt Carrier Group
    DPMS Lower Parts Kit
    PRI Gas BUster Charging Handle
    POF P-415 Forged Lower
    Laserlyte K-15 Green Laser System (VERY Durable)
    Primary Arms Weapons Light with Mount/380 Luminen "Surefire Knockoff" (VERY Durable)
    Clandestines "Reliability Package"
    Clandestines 4# Trigger Job (Using Factory FCG)
    El-“More Expensive than Gold” Soft Case
    Tape Switches, Velcroed, and Tie Strapped for "Durability" and "Anti Snag"
    G.I. Cleaning Kit with Sectioned Rod
    Bore Snake
    LULA Loader
    Broken Shell Extractor
    Sight Tool
    Allen Wrenches, Optics Cloth, and all necessary Tools (Stored in my MIAD Grip)
    6 Spare Coin Batteries Stored in Stock Trap Door (For Millett DMS)
    6 Spare 123 Batteries Stored in Stock Tubes (For K-15 Laser and P.A. Flashlight)

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00750-1.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

If you want to see details about the "Relaibility package" then please go here: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=31324

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom