• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    not yet but I think I got her motivated to get one. She gets frustrated/impatient when it comes to hunting/fishing...:sad20: Heres my kill...quarters and back strap totaled 191lbs:)

Exelent! Nice shooting wilcam. Congrats on your first elk/bow kill. :thumbsup:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Thanks! Muzzy Broadhead are devastating! I was surprised she only ran that far and died....it was a quick clean kill! she lasted maybe 30 seconds to a minute after the shot...

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Got a bunch going on today and this weekend. Hoping to get out there next weekend but for those out in the woods and in the stands....hope you all bag a big one but leave some for the rest of us! :)

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Got in the tree at 545! Beautiful out here! Seen 2 baby's and a 2 yr old 8. no shooters tho. I did have 8 turkeys just come thru. Good luck to everyone this year.

duckslayer56

Mar 8, 2014
    Odenton
    I got surrounded by squirrels this morning, had to climb down and head back to let my dog out. I'll head back around 3:30, hopefully I can get one to walk by my stand this evening.

sclag22

Jan 9, 2013
    Fred Co.
    Drinking my coffee this morning, I had a doe and yearling out back. Very tempted to grab the Bow, but probably would have been late for work!

bojaydk

Oct 2, 2011
    Crownsville, MD
    Not a monster but my first velvet. I'm a meat hunter anyway. Except when I'm an antler hunter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      164.5 KB · Views: 364

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Just came in, had 2 come in on me but was losing light fast. Wanted to take the shot but didn't get a good one so I let them go. 5min earlier and I would have been good to go, but they know that.....

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Was pretty active for me, 10 or so deer in the evening but not a large enough buck to shoot. There were two 5 points sparring and jockeying for position on the salt block. Kept nudging each other....locked antlers a few times. I even witnessed a doe stand up and use her front legs to put a young buck in place. Probably the most fun I've had in a while.

I'm taking the boy out on the morning hopefully will be his first deer ever :)

If I can figur pe out how to post/edit the video on my phone, I will post the bucks sparring

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom