• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattFinals718

Nov 23, 2022
    Arlington, VA
    I used to go a lot when I lived in VA, but over the years, I've generally come to see going as a waste of time. I'm so used to shopping on GunBroker now that I just don't feel the need anymore.

Seeing Larry Vickers would be cool, as I'm as big a fan of Vickers Tactical as anyone else, but I am sure that he will be inundated with attention.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Does anyone there that you walk away with the mags, from a gun purchase

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    I’ve never heard of anyone there not letting you walk off with the mags separately. I’ve even seen one vendor hand >10rd mags to a DC buyer out of a handgun he was buying and remind him he can’t bring those back to DC.

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    I’ve never heard of anyone there not letting you walk off with the mags separately. I’ve even seen one vendor hand >10rd mags to a DC buyer out of a handgun he was buying and remind him he can’t bring those back to DC.
    Good to know this mag capacity limit is a real drag it limits what you can do and who you can do business with.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Breaking News !

Dick Heller , of Heller vs D.C. fame , will be at the MSI Booth 11:00 ‐ 12:00 Saturday , aka tomorrow.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Hey guys please let me know if you happen to see cz shadow 2s (optic ready) in the gun show. thanks.
    Found one. Maybe the only one in the show. Towards the end of my time browsing I stopped looking at guns about 60% through the show. Each booth kind of all had the same stuff.
    cd58a8c96856225d945366721058d01f.jpg
    984073f0726ef1f89877cd66b541b66f.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I used to go a lot when I lived in VA, but over the years, I've generally come to see going as a waste of time. I'm so used to shopping on GunBroker now that I just don't feel the need anymore.

Seeing Larry Vickers would be cool, as I'm as big a fan of Vickers Tactical as anyone else, but I am sure that he will be inundated with attention.
    I saw him sitting there and no one was paying attention to him.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Anyone see the custom earplugs? Let me know please. The ones that the squirt the material in your ears.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    You can only purchase rifles rights, no handguns?
    You can purchase handguns as long as they are on the handgun roster, but they have to be transferred or shipped to a MD FFL (assuming the vendor you're buying from is out of state). MD FFL will start your MD paperwork. The normal MD requirements apply. You'd pick up at the MD FFL after the 7 day wait and normal "not disapproved" email.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Went this morning. Crowd was light and the a/c was keeping the place cool. One vendor said they had the doors rolled up yesterday and it was HOT.

Always fun to browse around. Picked up a few items, but didn't see what I was looking for (Armalite AR10B mags).

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    I was trying to go and check out the prices on a G19X haven't held it yet, started feeling sick Friday and worse today.

Last edited:

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Interesting. People must not recognize him due to weight loss.
    I don't know who he is.

I saw some large book about AR15's sitting in his spot, so I know he wrote some comprehensive book on AR15's.

He looked kind of unhappy, but my wife tells me I look unhappy, so maybe that is just a thing sometimes.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I was trying to go and check out the prices on a G19X haven't held it yet, started feeling sick Friday and worse today.

It is a a gen 5 glock, it is a good gun.

Go rent and shoot one. I rented one before I dove into this G5 Glockery. I like gen 5. I have never liked Glocks before, they always felt meh to me prior to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom