• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Anyone going?

Looks like Larry Vickers will be there at the EC Defense booth all three days. I put the odds of chatting with him at slightly less than getting that vendor's attention to handle the collectible Microtech OTF that you've been looking for. :innocent0

Uberdead

Jun 11, 2023
    Maryland
    Anyone going?

Looks like Larry Vickers will be there at the EC Defense booth all three days. I put the odds of chatting with him at slightly less than getting that vendor's attention to handle the collectible Microtech OTF that you've been looking for. :innocent0
    Plan on going Sunday with younger brother. Looking for mags. Other items.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    May hit the rows for a bit on Saturday morning. Not really looking for anything in particular, but if I can escape mowing on Saturday, I'm doing it. Would be nice to handle a Springfield Echelon or the S&W M&P .22 mag before they hit the roster.

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Yup.

Buddy's looking for a MD compliant AR and I'm looking to hold and price a Canik TP9SFX or something similar perhaps.

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Dang. I just looked at the hours and it doesn't open until 3PM on Friday? Is that correct?

What happens if you get delay on the background check? My friend was going on Friday morning since he says he always get a delay. What if he goes Sat/Sun and gets a 3-day delay? Depends on the vendor I guess?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    3PM correct. They haven't opened at noon on Fri in years. Well before covid.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Dang. I just looked at the hours and it doesn't open until 3PM on Friday? Is that correct?

What happens if you get delay on the background check? My friend was going on Friday morning since he says he always get a delay. What if he goes Sat/Sun and gets a 3-day delay? Depends on the vendor I guess?

If you are a Maryland resident and do things through DK for handguns I be wouldn't stress it. They never left me in a jam.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    we'll be there with reloading supplies (primers, powder, bullets, brass, shot, wads, etc), dillon parts & presses, MD FFL transfers and some other stuff. stop by and say "hi".

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    3PM correct. They haven't opened at noon on Fri in years. Well before covid.

Does anyone know what the lines to get in have been like on Friday afternoons lately?

I've been there later on Friday evenings when there is little to no line, but I'm wondering what the trade off might be to go early and be there at 3. Would I avoid the usual 4-6 pm traffic just to stand in line for 2 hours?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Not bad. We've gotten there at 3 several times and took about 10 min to process through the waiting line. I suspect if you got there at 3:20 you'd walk right in. Crowd is way smaller early Fri than during a weekend.

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    Does anyone there that you walk away with the mags, from a gun purchase

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I am worried about this 3pm start now. I too don't want to wait in line. I am probably going to get there right around 3pm or maybe sooner.

I guess I will see. I want to check out some optics, maybe buy the kids some rubber band guns, and just browse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom