• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You can't consign your guns if you are committed. That means you lose your guns.

They are still hung up on a doctors note to get your rights back. Many people have said this won't work. Even the presidents of the Maryland psychological Association and Maryland psychiatric Association said it would be difficult to get these notes. This should be easy to challenge in court. I have spoken with several delegates about the NICS process for restoration, and I'm disappointed it did not make it in.

Forthefunofit

Mar 25, 2013
    Ridgely, MD
    So much for logic

I really hope that the people representing US do not pass this but as is the case in everything else that makes sense, I am sure they will do the opposite, because of the unintelligent masses that control our state.:sad20::sad20::tdown:

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    It seems like the bill has many court-ready options.

Yay! I'm still keeping my chin down instead of up, since we are in a fight, but as stated in our upstairs meeting on 3/1; some of this fight will continue into the halls of justice. How about a bill to garnish the pay/retirement of any elected official who supports SB281, with the garnishment going towards associated court costs?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Did they just define where you can/can't transport an AW? Page 12 of the bill, page 14 of the fax.

No. You can transport as per normal.

It's an exception for testing. Probably something for lwrc, Adcor or beretta... IE, ups and FedEx guys can deliver/transport Beretta's assault weapons to/from the factory.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Did they just define where you can/can't transport an AW? Page 12 of the bill, page 14 of the fax.

It seems to me that you will not be allowed to bring a banned firearm back into the state if you took it out. Is this correct?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Assault weapon ORDERS are ok. IE, if you place an order with Larue on September 29th 2013 and they don't complete your order until 2015... You are still legal to take possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom