• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    You gave supporters here. You need to stop playing into your dejectors. Ignore them. You only feed into their game by getting into conversations with them. Now with that being said, when are the AR10s getting here?

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Unless I am not mistaken, the longer this thread goes and the more pages that get added with the word polymer80 on them, the more likely a Google search on 80% lowers will spin someone toward polymer 80.

So if that's the case, it seems ironic in a funny way that Matlock keeps helping a business which he has a Rainman-like vendetta with. Every ranting post is money in polymer 80's pocket.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Matlack's whining helped me find the Ignore button for this forum.

Now I'm off to build another pistol.

polymer80

Polymer80 Co-Founder
    May 29, 2013
    You gave supporters here. You need to stop playing into your dejectors. Ignore them. You only feed into their game by getting into conversations with them. Now with that being said, when are the AR10s getting here?

You are right. And thanks.

AR-10 is still in design phase. Here is what I can tell you:

1. We will actually be doing the 1911 first BUT it is possible the AR10 could come out first because we will likely start the AR10 mold build phase around the same time. So kinda up in the air right now.

2. We will be doing 2 molds: Armalite and DPMS.(I know the DPMS is not ACTUALLY an AR10)

3. I have learned my lesson... no more dates until I have something in my hands!!

4. We are looking at months. But things are looking up. We are fast approaching getting caught up on back orders and new sales are increasing daily and more and more dealers are signing up. This will give us the flexibility we need and will allow us to move faster and do more at once.

5. I will keep everyone updated on significant progress.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    You are right. And thanks.

AR-10 is still in design phase. Here is what I can tell you:

1. We will actually be doing the 1911 first BUT it is possible the AR10 could come out first because we will likely start the AR10 mold build phase around the same time. So kinda up in the air right now.

2. We will be doing 2 molds: Armalite and DPMS.(I know the DPMS is not ACTUALLY an AR10)

3. I have learned my lesson... no more dates until I have something in my hands!!

4. We are looking at months. But things are looking up. We are fast approaching getting caught up on back orders and new sales are increasing daily and more and more dealers are signing up. This will give us the flexibility we need and will allow us to move faster and do more at once.

5. I will keep everyone updated on significant progress.

By the time the 1911 and the AR10 come out, I won't have to worry about MD and their laws. Do you have an estimated price for the 1911 and AR10? I ask because I'd be interested in the Armalite variant instead of the DPMS.

polymer80

Polymer80 Co-Founder
    May 29, 2013
    Can they do that? I would be a little hesitant considering Glock's sue-happy tendencies...

We are looking at the Glock but we have to eat this elephant one bite at a time.

The version 2 Glock frame is no longer protected under a patent so it would be possible.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    We are looking at the Glock but we have to eat this elephant one bite at a time.

The version 2 Glock frame is no longer protected under a patent so it would be possible.

I could see these selling like hot cakes, especially the 9mm variations. I'd be the first in line if you put out a G26.

Navyblue

May 30, 2013
    Calvert
    I would love to do a AR10 build with a P80 lower. The lowers I have from them already look top notch IMO. Very solid, tight tolerances and they look wicked too. I'm very happy with P80 and intend to be a repeat customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom