• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    No updates in 3 weeks online other than the website... I'm a little concerned... Hopefully they will get it together. They blew this really badly.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    From one of my email communications with them,
    "My factory has produced approximately 1500 units, but they are tapping and drilling holes right now, and will ship some next week."
    This was from over a week ago. This was, as far as I can tell, a complete lie. Nothing they say jives. Dont get yourselves into trouble because of them. They are telling people what they want to hear at this point and I dont see much truth in any of their communications. Per their website & facebook from this week their product, which supposedly shipped several weeks ago, is still in customs. If their product is still in customs then no one is tapping and drilling holes.

CaptainAwesome

Jun 1, 2013
    Pikesville MD
    From one of my email communications with them, This was from over a week ago. This was, as far as I can tell, a complete lie. Nothing they say jives. Dont get yourselves into trouble because of them. They are telling people what they want to hear at this point and I dont see much truth in any of their communications. Per their website & facebook from this week their product, which supposedly shipped several weeks ago, is still in customs. If their product is still in customs then no one is tapping and drilling holes.

FWIW, I got a call from David @ Polymer80 on 9/23 offering me options. I just told him I was in for the long haul. I don't feel they are ripping me off (yet) or he would have not made the personal phone call. I agree with you all about the poor or misjudged communications. I have piss*d away more than $96 on bar tabs, cell phone bills, and tools from Hong Kong Freight, so if it doesn't work out, so be it.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    FWIW, I got a call from David @ Polymer80 on 9/23 offering me options. I just told him I was in for the long haul. I don't feel they are ripping me off (yet) or he would have not made the personal phone call. I agree with you all about the poor or misjudged communications. I have piss*d away more than $96 on bar tabs, cell phone bills, and tools from Hong Kong Freight, so if it doesn't work out, so be it.

I got a call from him as well with options. He took care of what I decided to do within three days; they're not ripping anyone off. It's just that they were a bit too optimistic on their first run timeline for those of us in MD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    sorry about this thread guys
    I requested a refund on these couldn't wait anymore.
    Good new I got my refund.

Don't blame you... I have nothing to lose except some cash, I am still waiting, but since I am outside of MD I can still wait on these. I too however am loosing patience with the sparse updates and unfulfilled promises/unrealistic estimates.

Mark

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Don't blame you... I have nothing to lose except some cash, I am still waiting, but since I am outside of MD I can still wait on these. I too however am loosing patience with the sparse updates and unfulfilled promises/unrealistic estimates.

Mark

They did send my refund really quick...
    thats about the only thing that was quick with these guys

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS

Mark

only been a few days since the last update. however to keep it in perspective
    it can take 30 days for something to clear customs. expect to get it in november.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    Had to request a refund. Check received and deposited. I agree, they're on the up and up...just too optimistic on their timeline. If MD Law changes in our favor, I'll do business with them.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Just received an email from them.
    Finally - The first batch of production units shipped from factory to Polymer80!!*

Our first batch of production units shipped from the factory last night to our shop for packaging and order fulfillment. The shipment will take several days to get to us, with May orders fulfilled asap, and subsequent month's orders to be fulfilled incrementally as we receive batches.

Our goal is to fulfill every existing order (as of Oct 8th) by the 25th*of October or sooner. *June/July orders will finish sooner since the 2nd batch shipped should cover those months. We'll update the site for June/July orders as soon as we have shipping confirmation.

As we ship, we’ll try our best to provide each user with a *status in email or a tracking number depending on the shipping method chosen and your location.*CHECK BACK*HERE*FOR STATUS, WE PUT UPDATES HERE WHEN I HAVE*CONFIRMED*NEWS!*

Thank you again for your patience.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    They were a little overly optimistic. They screwed up and gave people their money back no problem. No lawsuits, No bankruptcy, just behind schedule.

No they have now shown they have been blatantly lying. For the past 2 weeks they have claimed that product was already shipped and most recently in customs. Now they say it finally shipped. Therefore the last two weeks updates were blatant lies.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    No they have now shown they have been blatantly lying. For the past 2 weeks they have claimed that product was already shipped and most recently in customs. Now they say it finally shipped. Therefore the last two weeks updates were blatant lies.

So you won't be making up a batch of their recievers when they come in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom