Thanks to Pat and Paul for the hosptality at the AGC FA Qualification...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedViperinMD

Mar 20, 2011
    MoCo
    today. It was a blast getting to shoot that vintage Thompson!! I see a few FA purchases in my future (oh yeah, and a smaller bank account and an angry Wife). Thanks fellas!! :)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    What is the AGC FA qualification?

The Thompson Collector's Association of MD (TCA) is one of the 30+ member clubs at Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore (AGC). The TCA has full auto shoots twice a month at AGC. In order to shoot full auto at these events, you need to demonstrate general safe gun handling practices, control, and accuracy with a full auto weapon. The qualifications are held once a month, always on a Friday afternoon (~2:00-5:00 or 6:00). Qualifications are required for sub-guns(pistol caliber) and rifle caliber machine guns, in order to shoot both categories of weapons.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    I need to get out there to do this.
    I'm a member of Meade P&R club and can join AGC through that but havent bit the bullet yet.
    I'd like to get into FA with the M11 and slowfire upper...but gotta "eat the elephant one bite at a time."

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Are you coming to our next TCA shoot on Sunday?

I wish I could. My Wife is hosting a charity event at the Nationals game on Sunday afternoon. I'll have to make it out to the September shoot.

With the impending bad weather yesterday(which never really hit the range), we had a very small showing. Only 5 TCA members attended. But between us we had 7 machine guns, 10 silencers, and a mix of SBR's and suppressed pistols. That got the "NFA itch" out of my system for a little while. :D

RedViperinMD

Mar 20, 2011
    MoCo
    With the impending bad weather yesterday(which never really hit the range), we had a very small showing. Only 5 TCA members attended. But between us we had 7 machine guns, 10 silencers, and a mix of SBR's and suppressed pistols. That got the "NFA itch" out of my system for a little while. :D

Nice! I'll be back out for the 9/18 shoot. I just bit the bullet today on a Max-11, so my waiting game now begins. I'll come loaded with ammo and some of my handguns, and I'll see if some of the nice folks will let me take a few shots on their FA toys.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom