• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prw302

Dec 11, 2011
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    Hello all,

This is the first time I have been on the site. Originally from Texas, I was brought here by the USAF after serving overseas. I have been in Maryland since 1992 and have recently returned from overseas again, but as a civilian. Currently live in the Eldersburg/Marriottsville area. Kids are older now so that gives me time to have a hobby. Tried to go to my first show last weekend since our return and it was canceled, but I still managed to find a gun shop in White Marsh, Maryland that was willing to put up with mine and my son's questions for a couple of hours. Ended up purchasing a S&W M&P .40 and this weekend at the gun show in Putty Hill I picked up a used 12 Guage. I also talked to some people about joining a gun club. So a pretty productive two weeks. I want to thank Gun Connection LLC, Bluefin's bait and tackle LLC and Shooter's Discount for taking the time to talk with me and/or sell me a gun.

Looking forward to seeing what people have to say and to learning more about guns and things in general.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

Take a look at these links – LOTS of amazing info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Before you proceed with ordering, [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]LOOK HERE[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. This is important![/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hello and welcome to MDS thanks for your service

Please consider joining Maryland Shall Issue, the only grassroots organization fighting for your 2A rights in MD.

www.marylandshallisue.org

Attachments

• MSI_Banner.jpg
      MSI_Banner.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 284

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Howdy, neighbor. You live within minutes of the best range in the are, the Associated Gun Clubs range, at the intersection of Marriottsville and Ward's Chapel roads.

Here's the home page:

http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/index.html

The way it works, you join any one of the many "associated clubs" that share the range. Membership in a club allows you to buy a range badge, giving you full access to all facilities. Each club has it's own dues, ranging from maybe $15 to $50 dollars, then the range badge is another $150 per calender year( so January is the best time to join).

Some clubs have no activities or even meetings, others have lots of opportunities to participate in (optional) activities, matches, clinics, etc.

Just to keep things simple, I'd invite you to consider Monumental Rifle and Pistol, which was named the Outstanding Club (nationwide) of 2010 by the NRA.
    http://www.monumental.org/

usmcdad

May 15, 2010
    Welcome. I spent 4 years in your neck of the woods at Baylor and a couple years in Dallas area.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    welcome...and im not a native Texan but liked it so much Im going back to live a third time after I retire from the AF:D...in a few short months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom