• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Ha ha ha. I guess scissors should be outlawed in kindergartens. What about TP in schools? Couldn't you gag someone with it? I guess there's no more dissections in science class or baseball in gym. Bunch of dumb asses!!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Maybe there's something to this whole "fluoride in the water causes mass delusional behavior" thing, after all.

The people responsible for this nonsense are in serious need of psychiatric help.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    school officials at Washington Irving Elementary School informed Doug Bartlett, a 17-year veteran in the classroom, that his use of the tools as visual aids endangered his students
    These school officials need a boot in their butt because it seems that's where they keep their brains.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I was shocked and then I read that this was in Chicago.

Fear the pliers and screwdrivers, children!

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Mock them if you will, but what if one of those kids went home and fixed a loose door hinge? The first step away from total dependence, very dangerous.:o

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm suddenly reminded of an 8th grade science demonstration, on electrolysis of water.

The teacher captured the hydrogen in a small balloon, tied a string to it, let it rise to the ceiling, then lit the string.

OMG!!! He was a BOMBMAKER!!!!!!!!!

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Well, this makes perfect sense since FBI stats show that hammers are more dangerous than guns!

Baseball bats are commonly used in violent crimes as well. I smell a lot of gym teachers getting suspensions in the near future.

And I guess tech-ed is right out from now on.

And the gun-hugging Conservatives are the "crazy ones"?? :rolleyes: :lol2:

This is a joke. If I was this teacher, I would be laughing all the way to the courtroom and, hopefully, the bank.

madstylez

Sep 27, 2010
    Some schools are way too over sensitive these days. Certainly doesn't bode well for the future of the 2A if kids are taught to be afraid of things as benign as a pair of pliers. :sad20:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    OMG, if they done this to a teacher.

Just think what they did to the Janitor or maintenance man!?!?! Did they get the chair?

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I used to make little crossbows from pencils, paperclips and rubberbands....They worked great and were pretty darn accurate.

I'm glad that I'm not in school now. I would be suspended more than I would be in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom