• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Take it as a positive, they are starting to hit the market in good numbers.

Lots of gunbroker auctions closing around $2000 instead of $2300 or $2500.

Short of any black swan events, the market should come to you (but I wouldnt hold your breath for a FDE)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ah what the heck, I put in for one since my best credit card has an interest rate of about 2% right now. So I can afford to split it between two months and I dont think the price is going to get that much better.

Now well see if it actually ships.

Also put "notify" on the KSG's.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Bet we find the inventory is screwed up due to holiday. Given the price point it's suspicious

I did get an invoice though. If this actually ships, thats the end before 10/1

I purchased a Tavor for close to the same price from Aim last week, so there's nothing suspicious about the price. Tavors are getting out there slowly more and more, so we're starting to see Tavors out there without a gigantic price mark up. I've always had good luck with grab a gun purchases.

Bet we find the inventory is screwed up due to holiday. Given the price point it's suspicious

I did get an invoice though. If this actually ships, thats the end before 10/1

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I purchased a Tavor for close to the same price from Aim last week, so there's nothing suspicious about the price. Tavors are getting out there slowly more and more, so we're starting to see Tavors out there without a gigantic price mark up. I've always had good luck with grab a gun purchases.

Well see I had been watching aim pretty carefully (long history with AIM) but kept missing it. Hope they actually have them as they still show available which is very strange.

In reality well probably start seeing them below MSRP in about a month or two but given the 10/1 issues I figured why take the chance over small gains (now I would be peeved if I had paid $2500 or more)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Good idea. I'd rather pay now than a lot later, and as October 1st looms closer who knows what will happen. Nothing good I'm thinking thanks to owemalley.

Ya that said I am really suspicious this wont ship, I have had good experiences with grab a gun but it still shows available which I dont believe at that pricepoint.

The Tavor was the last of my "reasonable" wishlist guns and there have been few guns I wanted more period.

Well see.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Good to hear Jimbob, welcome to the Tavor club.

Thanks it's really rare that I want a gun bad enough to pay almost msrp. Though the grabagun offer is the best I have seen since the pre orders

Ill probably regret it if enough of them hit the market to reduce prices to well belowmsrp

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom