• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Two grand seems steep.

Wonder if they will hold their value or if this is just the "new cool thing" and people are over paying ot be the first on the block.

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    Two grand seems steep.

Wonder if they will hold their value or if this is just the "new cool thing" and people are over paying ot be the first on the block.

They sell out within minutes at 2 grand a weapon. Don't expect the price to come down in the next few years. In fact, the only thing I see making the price drop is the release of the micro-tavor in the U.S. market.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    Two grand seems steep.

Either way, it seems like MORE guns are getting into people's hands. Not less. I love it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Nuts they went out the door before I could go from the email to the buy page. I really wanted black anyways

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Offered a dealer $2k on GB and he countered $2149

Even though thats a bit of a GB violation (Ive done it on stuff that hasnt sold or met reserve) there are some that routinely go for $2200. I just have a problem paying more than MSRP.

C-130_MAC

May 3, 2013
    gunbroker.com has 2 TAVOR's about to end in bids - looks like under 2,200 (forget that - just bumped up)

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Yep, got the email after I pulled into my driveway. Saw it on my phone, by the time I got in the house and got to the site they were gone. SOOOO close. Wanted an FDE too, even if it was RH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom