• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Did you go with the MOS?
    No. I'm glad I didn't. I shot a 320 with a dot. I would need a lot of time behind a dot to get good at it. The co-witnessed sights with a dot is weird too.

I guess I've earned a Fudd badge in saying, I think I'm okay with regular pistol sights. Though uncommon things and processes tend to fit my life better than many common things.

I took my g19 home off 7 day jail on Friday. I put three mags through it before I had to pick up my sick little one from daycare. I like it. I need to buy a holster now.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I just ventured into CZ with a fully Cajunized Shadow 2 and it’s absolutely amazing. Tossed on some palmswell brass Lok grips.

The fittment and feel in hand is on par with my custom 2011.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    I just ventured into CZ with a fully Cajunized Shadow 2 and it’s absolutely amazing. Tossed on some palmswell brass Lok grips.

The fittment and feel in hand is on par with my custom 2011.
    I totally see why you like the CGW conversions. This 75BD Police is a truly greater shooter, but weighs a ton with a full magazine. The 97BD has their "E" conversion with the 1911 bushing and LPA sights. Also, not a carry piece, but as accurate as any 1911 I've seen, at any price.

Attachments

• 20220907_155238.jpg
      20220907_155238.jpg
      441.5 KB · Views: 56
    • 20210604_070632.jpg
      20210604_070632.jpg
      283.6 KB · Views: 56

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Heavy was the goal as I shoot carry optics.

Also had Cajun do the bushing and the accuracy is impressive.

Moral of story is that I appreciate Glocks and have plenty of them to carry and for the zombie apocalypse. However, I’m glad I ventured onto other brands. It’s a big world out there!

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I totally see why you like the CGW conversions. This 75BD Police is a truly greater shooter, but weighs a ton with a full magazine. The 97BD has their "E" conversion with the 1911 bushing and LPA sights. Also, not a carry piece, but as accurate as any 1911 I've seen, at any price.
    With the cancelation of the cz 97, the prices have jumped. I wanted to rent and shoot one of those before I spent the money on one.

Oh well. .45 is kind of pointless since modern defense 9mm and 10mm defense ammunition exist.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    With the cancelation of the cz 97, the prices have jumped. I wanted to rent and shoot one of those before I spent the money on one.

Oh well. .45 is kind of pointless since modern defense 9mm and 10mm defense ammunition exist.

10mm…cause f*ck that guy.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County

A G20 is your medicine. I have one and it's been flawless. For normal everyday carry, the G29.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom