• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Muggs

Nov 21, 2010
    Cumberland
    What is an incel? Help me. I was married 17 years. :shrug: Is that the same as touching her sister?

involuntarily celibate.

I only have known this for a few weeks myself. After reading a story about a guy who blew a hand off and some fingers of his other hand. Also had shrapnel wounds to his face and neck. Basically because cheerleaders wouldn't date him.

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    The complaint came from a BLM member saying the weapon was pointed at them. The DA that brought the case is the same one that let 1200 rioters go without charges. The Governor today said he doesn’t understand how any of this could be done. Would be nice to see both police and DA charged for malfeasance in office.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    involuntarily celibate.

I only have known this for a few weeks myself. After reading a story about a guy who blew a hand off and some fingers of his other hand. Also had shrapnel wounds to his face and neck. Basically because cheerleaders wouldn't date him.

*****Pretty sure they still won't date him now :innocent0

Bah - there's a lid for every pot so there's someone out there for even a one handed dude with shrapnel wounds to his face and neck - there's a chance that she was even a cheerleader once, before the accident left her brain damaged and in to guys like that.

I'm astonished still to this day that complete loser guys, with really nothing going for them, no redeeming features, and no money can find someone to date and knock them up before abandoning them to do it again and again.. I know guys with 4 kids from 3 different women that have most of their paycheck garnished, and they have a girlfriend who seemingly doesn't care....

crazy.

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Well, do something

For all of those here who are butthurt with manufactured outrage, why aren't you doing something to help those poor scared rednecks who were terrified by a crowd walking down the street: SEND THEM YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR LEGAL DEFENSE. Put up or shut up. If you are truly outraged, you should stand up and have your money counted. I'm sure they have a "go fund me" page.

Dig deep, spend bigly!!!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    a crowd walking down the street

If you're going to dish out the condescending snark, wouldn't it be more compelling if you at least made a tiny attempt to talk about what actually happened, instead of regurgitating that bald faced lie?

The private property they were on, inside a gated private development, wasn't in any way "on the way" to the siege of the mayor's house. This was deliberate trespass for the purpose of intimidation and harvesting some good "look at us scaring the wealthy people inside their estate!" social media crowing. People "walking down the street" don't funnel through a broken-down gate, threaten to kill home owners (and their dog!), and burn down their house. Or is that how you behave when you're out for a walk? Do tell.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Another low post count troll crawls out of the woodwork.

So, where's Iggy?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    It's as if a dozen sleeper agents have been activated at once...

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep .....

MV5BNWVmYWU4MDUtNzdiZS00ZmVhLTk1ZDItNjE3OWE0ZmIwNTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4MjA5MzA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    For all of those here who are butthurt with manufactured outrage, why aren't you doing something to help those poor scared rednecks who were terrified by a crowd walking down the street: SEND THEM YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR LEGAL DEFENSE. Put up or shut up. If you are truly outraged, you should stand up and have your money counted. I'm sure they have a "go fund me" page.

Dig deep, spend bigly!!!

:lol:

It takes money to show you are concerned about civil rights? Makes no sense.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    The woods are lovely dark and deep... Miles to go before I sleep.

You know, BLM and Antifa are kinda like that movie: a tweet read on phones activates their inner Marxist need to destroy successful people. The subconscious triggers were planted by years of leftist teachers and profs. Spooky how Bronson warned us so many years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom