"TAKE BACK MARYLAND" 2nd AMENDMENT PAC IS NOW LIVE AND ON-LINE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    TBM%20LOGO40.png

Take Back Maryland PAC Goes Live!

The wait is over.

Take Back Maryland PAC, the state's premier 2nd Amendment Defense PAC is now fully recognized as a Maryland Political Action Committee.

Take Back Maryland was formed to:

Establish a major funding source to support efforts to recover the 2nd Amendment Rights stolen from the law-abiding citizens of Maryland by Governor O'Malley and the liberal left wing of the Maryland General Assembly.

Support Pro-2nd Amendment candidates

Oppose and defeat those who would usurp our 2nd Amendment Rights​

Chairman:

Russell Gunter - Member and Past Treasurer of Arlington Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc. (AGC)

Treasurer/Executive Director:

David Ridgway - Member and Past Treasurer of Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc. (AGC), and Executive Member of Maryland Shall Issue

Advisory Board:

George Durst, M.D. - Member - Board of Directors of Maryland Shall Issue

Paul Giegerich, D.P.M. - Member and Past Corresponding Secretary Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc

Ray Givins - Legislative Representative - Western Maryland Sportsmen's Coalition

John H. Josselyn
    - Legislative Vice President - Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc., President - Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club, Inc., Director - Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association, Inc.

Richard Kussman - Vice President - Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association and member of Chesapeake Rifle & Pistol Club (AGC)

James Saville, Jr.
    - Member and Past Corresponding Secretary Berwyn Rod & Gun Club, Inc., and Executive Member of Maryland Shall Issue

Take Back Maryland is an independent, non-partisan, single issue, 2nd Amendment Political Action Committee (PAC) dedicated to protecting, defending and promoting the 2nd Amendment Rights of Maryland citizens.

All funds donated will be used to protect, defend and promote the 2nd Amendment Rights of Maryland's law-abiding gun owners.

Click here to join Take Back Maryland and donate to Defend Your Rights!
    (Please note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Take Back Maryland | PO Box 1346 | Laurel, MD 20725-1346
    www.takebackmd.org | 800-746-9828 | 301-798-5132

By Authority of David Ridgway, Treasurer​

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I still haven’t decided on who I am going to donate to yet. I don’t have too much to give and right now it is between this or NRA. This one is local and will def help me but NRA is more organized and could possibly do more good with the money in the long run.

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    I still haven’t decided on who I am going to donate to yet. I don’t have too much to give and right now it is between this or NRA. This one is local and will def help me but NRA is more organized and could possibly do more good with the money in the long run.

Split your donation. I joined the PAC this morning and donated. I also donate to the NRA and NAGR, but I prefer to keep the large donations local.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Eh, Im not feeling the NRA as of lately. THe other problem I am seeing is that the NRA has such a "tarnished" name, I wonder if some other group may better be off. Dont get me wrong the NRA does good at the Fed level but at the states Im not seeing it...

AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    You can donate by credit card with scheduled donations so you don't kill your budget.

The donations will be used in Maryland and only in Maryland.

Best regards,

JHJ

SOMDHoya

Jan 17, 2013
    If you are looking for an experienced web developer to help please let me know. I would love to contribute more than just money.

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    I'm a student without much money, but if you need boots on the ground at a college campus (I can assemble quite a few students as well), send me a PM/Email.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Glad to see some organization on this front, however the following caught my eye:

Take Back Maryland is an independent, non-partisan, single issue, 2nd Amendment Political Action Committee (PAC)

Take Back Maryland was formed to: [...] recover the 2nd Amendment Rights stolen [...] by Governor O'Malley and the liberal left wing[...]

I get it, its by and large the left that's been trampling the 2A (and constitution), but if your looking for "non-partisan" and wide appeal/support with this PAC, then might want to clarify the mission statement a bit to be truly non-partisan.

I know its somewhat pedantic, but just something that caught my eye.

./$.02

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Just sent an initial donation. Meant to do it earlier, but my employer's websense blocks you. Don't take it personally; they're equal opportunity neurotics.

drwalther

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Berlin
    I just donated and joined. I know one of those behind it and hold him and his Pro 2A efforts in Maryland in VERY high esteem. I think they just might be able to do something useful!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    You know looking at that? Maryland looks like a gun. Who is going to get sued?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Glad to see some organization on this front, however the following caught my eye:

I get it, its by and large the left that's been trampling the 2A (and constitution), but if your looking for "non-partisan" and wide appeal/support with this PAC, then might want to clarify the mission statement a bit to be truly non-partisan.

I know its somewhat pedantic, but just something that caught my eye.

./$.02

There are 2 major parties, Democrat and Republican. It says nothing about a party, therefore would remain "non-partisan", would it not?

AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    We revised the language to anti 2nd Amendment.

But then, that still refers to the same group. What to do, what to do.

Politically incorrect, and proud of it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    We revised the language to anti 2nd Amendment.

But then, that still refers to the same group. What to do, what to do.

Politically incorrect, and proud of it.

In sure no donations will be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom