Supreme Court remits MD assault weapons ban back to lower courts in light of Bruen vs. NY ruling

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Yes his titles are a complete fantasy and with his droning style I would rather watch the Long Winded Lawyer because I at least learn something that has actually happened or is truly important.
    But how much is he pulling in from his view count? There are so many morons out there he must appeal to a lot of them.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    God I hate Mr clickbate title guy. Took months of down voting his videos to stop them popping up. And to quote someone on arfcom it looks like he wiggling with a but p1ug under him.

I understand why you posted his video just cant stand the guy
    100% agree! I unfollowed him, after down thumbing his videos, and leaving a snarky comment. I’m really close to doing the same with the other phony

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    I would not throw away the baby with the bathwater. All these GunTubers are operating in a hostile environment. I rather like their videos and subscribe to all their channels and deal with hair plugs, long get to the point videos and click bait. All that algorithm stuff makes a difference. And you’re suppressing how many people YouTube pushes their videos too. They are already fighting an uphill battle, I subscribe to Washington Gun Law on a monthly basis because YouTube automatically unsubscribes me.

Seriously. These people are on your side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    No need to really sum it up. It’s his analysis of the brief file on our behalf.

Basically the lawyers did it as they should, cited the proper cases, provided the proper analysis of precedent, and referenced a certain constitutional attorney with great hair who wrote an article about 2A analysis

However still believes 4th circuit will find a way rule against.

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    I don’t mind Mark Smith. I forget what video it was, but he had dribbled jelly doughnut on is shirt. Rather than change his shirt and re-do his long video he blurred out the stain on his shirt. When he moved he wasn’t hiding much! It was kinda funny.

He’s good! I’m a better, more informed person with his videos than without them

Last edited:

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    The oral arguments for this case will occur today (Wed 20 March) at 9am. The link to these arguments can be found here

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    And these bastards enjoy an ARMED security detail... F them... they deserve NO security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom