• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm in the 1200's and they have my info and the FFL has sent their info. I did check to see that Shadow Ops received all the info they needed and they did but I do not know when it might ship. Mine is fairly simple as well because I did not opt for billet or any engravings.

AnonymousShooter

Jan 2, 2012
    Salisbury, MD
    I'm in the 1200's and they have my info and the FFL has sent their info. I did check to see that Shadow Ops received all the info they needed and they did but I do not know when it might ship. Mine is fairly simple as well because I did not opt for billet or any engravings.

Had did you check that they got the FFL info? Did you just email them. I mean likes weeks ago I got the email asking for that info, but haven't heard anything. I think i'm order #987.

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    Which email did you get? What's your order number?
    I'm in the low 500's.
    Got one email saying maybe within 10 days and then another email 4 days later saying maybe within 14 days. Same guy sent both emails.
    Basically said my lower was in the coating stage and then would be engraved and shipped.

One note: The guy you send your FFL to is Paul in Virginia. The guy shipping it is Dustin in Colorado. Even if you sent your FFL to Paul in VA, you still might get contacted by Dustin in CO for your FFL as I did. Was a little strange but I just contacted Paul and had him pass it along.

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    I'm in the low 500's.
    Got one email saying maybe within 10 days and then another email 4 days later saying maybe within 14 days. Same guy sent both emails.
    Basically said my lower was in the coating stage and then would be engraved and shipped.
    First email ended up not being true. Hopefully the second email will be. If it is, I should have this within the next week.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Please post picture - I am on the edge to cancel - most of the info they have sent me has not happened. #2700 +/- and it looks like the June date is hopeful. They have been sitting on a considerable amount of cash (do the math).
    Has anyone made any other recent purchases from Shadow Op's ?

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    They've been responsive to my email inquiries. They're even more responsive when you post on their Facebook page. I opted for the free billet upgrade, so I understand the delay.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

madstylez

Sep 27, 2010
    Please post picture - I am on the edge to cancel - most of the info they have sent me has not happened. #2700 +/- and it looks like the June date is hopeful. They have been sitting on a considerable amount of cash (do the math).
    Has anyone made any other recent purchases from Shadow Op's ?

I purchased 2 lowers via their website today. Oddly, shadow ops cancelled my order with no explanation within an hour of me placing it. They had a dozen or so left when I ordered and there are 9 left as of this post. Not sure what's up with that but I'll take it as a sign not to deal with them and move on. Apparently this happened to someone on another forum as well. Hopefully it works out for the rest of you who pre-ordered.

AnonymousShooter

Jan 2, 2012
    Salisbury, MD
    First email ended up not being true. Hopefully the second email will be. If it is, I should have this within the next week.

Any word on that shipment. I'm in the first 1000 and haven't heard jack other than what they sent out FOREVER ago. I know they're probably doing their best, but come on ... let's be a little bit more forth coming with updates.

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Guys I wouldn't cancel my order. Paul is a stand up guy. Talked to him today and as soon as they get to your order they will give you a call. In fact they don't get your money from your CC until they ship your lower.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Guys I wouldn't cancel my order. Paul is a stand up guy. Talked to him today and as soon as they get to your order they will give you a call. In fact they don't get your money from your CC until they ship your lower.

Umm, my card was charged in January. Deciding if the two I did paperwork on today are enough and I should cancel the Shadow Ops one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom