• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sev

"Vern"
    Mar 18, 2010
    formerly silver spring
    I've got a job in Northern Virginia soon (fire alarm testing) and decided i want to buy a few more 30 round magazines.

I can drive wherever, since I'm already in the area. But I just need a store with a good price on magazines. pmag and cproduct are preferable, but usgi will also work for me (just looking for reliable magazines)

Sorry if this has been hashed over a lot before, but i couldn't find a combination of words to search that would find a thread on this.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm in Arlington for a couple days, then the site shifts and i go near Tysons Corner for a day.

Thanks

There used to be quite a few gun stores in Old Town Alexandria, but they've been gone. If you head to Lorton, Sharpshooters has magazines. When you're in Tysons, NOVA Armament is down the toll road.

Jim

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Also Virginia Arms out in Manassas.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    They're decent. I've purchased Glock 22 Mags for about $27, Magpuls (non-windowed) under $15. I just find them convenient since they're right up the road from where I work.

Jim

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I stumbled upon Quantico Tactical OUTLET! at the Woodbridge Mall.. its 30% off retail price of North Face gear, and 15% off everything else in store.

Quantico Tactical used to have a woodbridge store they closed down last year sometime.

they sell pmags,optics and a limited amount of holsters / blackhawk gear.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I stumbled upon Quantico Tactical OUTLET! at the Woodbridge Mall.. its 30% off retail price of North Face gear, and 15% off everything else in store.

Quantico Tactical used to have a woodbridge store they closed down last year sometime.

they sell pmags,optics and a limited amount of holsters / blackhawk gear.

Is this at Potomac Mills? Dang, I was just there yesterday. They had pretty good deals at the Woodbridge store until they closed up in March :mad54: I need to take a look, I live 10 minutes from Potomac Mills.

Jim

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    yea, potomac mills.. next to JC Penny, right as you enter zone 5 make a right, its right there.

edit: its mostly a north face store at this time.. its not very cheap, but its good to have there.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    When they were closing the Woodbridge store, I loaded up on windowed PMAGs and bought two pairs of 5.11 Tactical boots. I got a lot of other stuff, too, and the monster duffle bag for $45 that should have cost $350. I'm still ticked at them, the last time I went into the old store they told me they were closing in three weeks and they closed up two weeks later.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mr88

Latest threads

Top Bottom