• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Within the span of about 7 days when I was about 18, with an xacto knife I cut the back of my left middle finger and my left thumb with. When I went to the emergency room for the second cut I still had the stiches in my other finger.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Not bad, not bad..... I'm a contractor and I have seen a LOT of self induced injuries. Hopefully the nerve damage won't be an issue. Let it heal like the Doc told you.

It does suck. Especially when you were that close to getting a beer.. :D

Take care. :thumbsup:

ziptiespec

Now's the time to get used to The Stranger, ha. Sorry, couldn't help it. Hope you heal up well and have no permanent effects from this. Cutting away from yourself is one of the things you had to learn to get your Totin' Chip. I always check my "blood circle" and the direction I'm cutting when I'm breaking down boxes or doing any other cutting.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Cut myself with a razor blade at work when I sneezed. Back of my left ring finger. Blue paper towel and two zipties later I was back to changing the HOT blondes oil. Then I spent 6 hours doing ball joints on a rusted out POS ford ranger.

Suck it up, walk it off and get back to work ya *****!

I've also played three quarters in football with a broken arm. That was cause my brother called me a wimp.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Brian, I''ll tell you a story in person next time about how I sliced my wrist by accident with a chainsaw file... seven stitches... you won't feel so dumb....

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Typically it's 1000, 5,000 and 10k posts. Or whenever you want people to take your stuff but don't feel like a yardsale.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    sorry about the typos... still getting used to typing right handed only haha

Whatever. We all know you know how to type one handed:innocent0

My mom cut her hand pretty badly with scissors and had the same nerver damage. Her nerves regenerated and feeling came back in a few months. Good luck not using your hand.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    At least you weren't wasting your time doing something ergonomic, cutting a lime is a perfect and well phrased alibi.

Now about this guy...

paper-shredder-accident.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom