• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Republicans in the House of Delegates approached me due to my strong 2A beliefs, support and actions. I'm proud and honored to announce that I filed to run as a republican candidate for MD House of Delegates in District 31 A to be a voice for the citizens of our communities, our great state and we the people!

I seek to be a voice of the 2A community and look forward to your support!

Terry DeGraw
    Citizens for Terry Lynn DeGraw
    degrawtl@msn.com

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Republicans in the House of Delegates approached me due to my strong 2A beliefs, support and actions. I'm proud and honored to announce that I filed to run as a republican candidate for MD House of Delegates in District 31 A to be a voice for the citizens of our communities, our great state and we the people!

Terry DeGraw
    degrawtl@msn.com

Couldn't swing D32, huh??!

;)

Kidding... best of luck to you!!!

olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    Thanks for putting yourself out there. I wish you were closer to me but a pro-2Aer doesn't stand a snowball's chance in my district. Good luck to you, sir.

Scratch

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 18, 2013
    Annapolis

Terry DeGraw
    degrawtl@msn.com

+100 points to you for taking on the 2A battle.

-1 point for being a Yankees fan. ;)

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Who? I'm not finding an incumbent or candidate by that name.

There is no incumbent. District 31A is a new district that was "carved" out in an attempt for the Democrats to grab another seat in the House. Ned Carey is the (D) running. It will be a battle because he has $ and a political background, but with hard work, support, and determination I believe that Terry has a great chance to win.

Scratch

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 18, 2013
    Annapolis
    There is no incumbent. District 31A is a new district that was "carved" out in an attempt for the Democrats to grab another seat in the House. Ned Carey is the (D) running. It will be a battle because he has $ and a political background, but with hard work, support, and determination I believe that Terry has a great chance to win.

Ah - found a list of who's running:

http://marylandreporter.com/2013/10/01/md-general-assembly-races-october-update-on-candidates/

Other than being a former school board president I don't see where Carey's won any elected office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom