• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    you've done a great thing with this forum Don, and even had time back in the day to sponsor me to get into the range. Hope life goes well for you.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    TexKev -
    Welcome aboard. The people here are all one-of-a-kind. (Well, 3% of the time.) Don't worry. With time you'll get the reference. :lol2:
    Tell me.... is this "back end stuff" kinda like what's behind the curtain in The Wizard of OZ??? (Pulling levers, ropes, fanning curtains, blowing smoke out of computers; keeping fire extinguishers handy?????)

This was probably the best explanation for sure as to how I will help :)

Mr H

Banana'd
    I don't like those either.

For this place it would be a very bad idea, as heated as discussions sometimes get. I think it would be divisive, and would pretty much scream loud and clear to people who their enemies are.

Any rating system that can become a popularity weapon is a bad thing.

It brought the Golf Channel DB to its knees a number of years back, and became a nasty political/racial divide.

SSDD

Dec 18, 2012
    Hanover, MD
    Just wanted to add my thanks to DD214. Thanks for everything you did keeping this place running and good luck in your future endeavors.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Thank you DD214, you give me a place to hang out and great reason to spend my retirement money.

TexKev Welcome to the Zoo no animals but some of the best entertainment in town, everyone gets time on the stage sometimes people well throw money in your bucket.

DD214 has left a great team rowing this boat think it going to be around for a long time.

Here to the MDS team not another like it!:beer:

Feb 28, 2013
    BTW, Don aka DD214,

Allow me to express my own thanks for what you've done here. This place has been invaluable to this ol' crank I sees in the mirror ev'ry mornin'. :party29:

I've learned a boatload, got to know some good folks, made some damn good friends, and hope ta be stickin' around fer as long as yer replacement 'll be willin' ta have this crusty midaged trucker. :D

God bless you sir, and God speed in wherever 'tis your life 'll be takin' ya from here.:mdpatriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom