• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jambone

Sep 15, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    I was wondering if anyone else out there got a deer survey, I think it was from St. Mary's college, that asked several questions about deer in SOMD. The survey was trying to find out how many people might be interest in supporting a tax to put up deer fencing in areas where accidents occur from hitting a deer with a vehicle. Its funny that the same day I responded to the survey my friends wife hit a deer on rt 489 (Park Hall Rd). While I support the idea of having some fencing on blind curves and such, I absolutely don't think it should be funded by a tax on the people but rather private funds. I really don't think we need to tax the people more. They also are attempting to identify hunters. It's obvious that we certainly have way too many deer running around and there are public concerns but for some reason we make purchasing firearms more challenging and make laws that restrict hunting. I guess it's just ironic. Since we can't dispose of the politicians, I'll start working on the deer my area.

Jambone

Sep 15, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    I was wondering what their end game was on finding out if I was a hunter, who knows. I'm guessing that since they are trying to solve an over deer population, they support hunters but I could be completely wrong. Maybe they actually just want to protect the deer or put some armor on them so they have a better chance surviving playing chicken with my Super Duty truck.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I was wondering what their end game was on finding out if I was a hunter, who knows. I'm guessing that since they are trying to solve an over deer population, they support hunters but I could be completely wrong. Maybe they actually just want to protect the deer or put some armor on them so they have a better chance surviving playing chicken with my Super Duty truck.
    Sounds about right for green door patrons!

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Nearly killed Bambi many a night making Sheetz runs down Rt. 5 while attending St. Mary's...but they have a serious libtard agenda and always have.

not to mention a pirate fleet of sunfish sailboats at their disposal and the mayflower...I have been following thier plot to rules the seas for some time now. the pre cursor to sea shepard...

Jambone

Sep 15, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Ses Shepherd, what ever happen to those lunatics? Those guys were fun to watch screwing with the fishing fleet with their improvised chem weapons.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Jambone

Sep 15, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    he has been hiding on his ship. There is a warrant out for his arrest for terrorism/piracy.

That guy is a complete fraud. He let one of his best soldiers rot in prison in Japan. He is a puss hiding behind a lot of tree hugging money. It was crazy watching him sending orders to steam his vessels in the Antarctic 50' seas and ice pack while he was sitting at port getting fat. He's just another anti-hunting guy with a lot of financial backing and no accountability. I'm not saying that I agree with whaling, I just smart enough to know if the Japanese are really impacting whale populations. I do think there's no good reason for hunting them but the Sea Shepherd folks are terrorists.

I think I'm off topic now.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    That guy is a complete fraud. He let one of his best soldiers rot in prison in Japan. He is a puss hiding behind a lot of tree hugging money. It was crazy watching him sending orders to steam his vessels in the Antarctic 50' seas and ice pack while he was sitting at port getting fat. He's just another anti-hunting guy with a lot of financial backing and no accountability. I'm not saying that I agree with whaling, I just smart enough to know if the Japanese are really impacting whale populations. I do think there's no good reason for hunting them but the Sea Shepherd folks are terrorists.

I think I'm off topic now.
    I was born off topic so i didnt notice:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom