• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    I use a home made version of this mag holder . I found an amazon version that was more expensive, so I bought 5 bucks of elastic and spent 15 mins making 5 of em. I would never go to anything else at this point unless I wanted to carry more than 1 spare mag. Horizontal belt carry is the best.

20220830_105012.jpg
    this elastic band that came with my Kore carry belt works great

SigNerd

Feb 24, 2015
    I use a sticky holsters dual mag holster in my front pocket. The slot to the back holds my thrunite tn12 flashlight, the forward one holds either a p365xl mag or a lcp max mag (or maybe a PCR mag if I'm feeling fancy). Holster never comes out of the pocket, no issues with that. Occasionally the mag or flashlight will come out if my pants are off and turned upside down, but I've never had that problem while wearing it (though I can't say I've ever gone inverted with it in my pocket). The only problem I have is that it's unnecessarily padded for what I'm using it for. But it's a good pocket organizer/mag holder. I might DIY a stiff but non-padded version at some point.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I have a neomag, but don't love it because the mag in my pocked weighs the pocket down. I also carry a pen in one front pocket and a knife in the other, so having one more thing clipped there is a bit much.

Most of the time, I just carry my spare mag in an OWB kydex mag ouch on the opposite hip as my gun (which is usually IWB at 4-4:30). No trouble concealing, easy quick access.
    Anyone that notices it would have no clue what it is.

RennBaer

Aug 16, 2022
    NY-istan
    I've really been liking the high-ride mag pouch from JM Custom Kydex. It's longer than most IWB mag pouches which helps keep the mag from tilting away from your body. The ride-height of the pouch is adjustable, as is the ride-height of the mag inside the pouch. The retention is also adjustable. I also like the slight built-in outward cant that the pouch has.

The Koala from Dark Star Gear is a similar style mag pouch, but the JMCK pouch can use a DCC clip which is my preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom