• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Looking for a few different pistols.

****Dunno if they will answer as they have been busy but I go there a couple of times per week to see what came in. Earlier this week they had a Glock 26, a Sig Scorpion, several Remington R1's in std and enhanced, a S&W 686 snubby, Taurus 92s type clones, a couple of Beretta 92's, a Colt Commander .45, I think some Ruger LC9's, other Sig's in 9mm and .45, S&W airweight type snubby revolvers. I think I also saw an HK in .45, an M&P or two in .40, a couple of derringer type pistols, a knife gun, and several small Walthers in I think .380.

They get stuff pretty much every single day and the store is almost always busy so who knows how much of the above is left or what else they got new since then. I'll stop by tomorrow as I have been looking for some higher end .45's, as well as possibly getting one of their specialty .22 kits for my full size 9mm Glocks to help introduce the girlfriend to shooting before handing her an S&W 500 with hot loads... ;)

Donkey

Aug 10, 2011
    Sharpsburg
    Thanks for the report. Just an hour away and didn't want to go if they where picked clean. Sig scorpion was in what cal?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks for the report. Just an hour away and didn't want to go if they where picked clean. Sig scorpion was in what cal?

They also had a Glock 17 Gen 4, several Rem R1's including one with supressor barrel, a smith 1911 in SS, and several more HK's in .45 and 9mm I believe.

Store was full yesterday so dunno what is left from above.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

They also had a Glock 17 Gen 4, several Rem R1's including one with supressor barrel, a smith 1911 in SS, and several more HK's in .45 and 9mm I believe.

Store was full yesterday so dunno what is left from above.

I was there at closing yesterday... Best selection of handguns I've seen in the shop since Christmas.

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    Any S&W 1911s in stock? I'm looking for the new 5" barrel performance series model and the prices on line are prohibitive when you factor in transfer costs.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Any S&W 1911s in stock? I'm looking for the new 5" barrel performance series model and the prices on line are prohibitive when you factor in transfer costs.

****Just got back from there. They have G17's in 3rd and 4th gen, along with the S&W 1911 in 5", some Remington 1911's, Beretta's, and lots of evil black long guns.

Might wanna call first on anything as they were packed today with customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom