So what "final purchases" are you making?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I will play by the new stupid ass rules. I don't want my favorite gun shops and friends to go under, and my finger prints are already on file. Screw SB 281 this is my hobby and this is my life. I only want a few more rifles, but I love pistols and no A$$hole is going to stop me from enjoying my life and bettering my marksmanship.

I still want a..

FNS Competition w/o a safety (not out yet)

One Source Tactical Glock with RMR

6 inch GP 100

And many more.. Screw Sb281

BBQMAN

Jul 3, 2013
    Freeland
    Waiting to clear: M1A SOCOM, Walther P22(got one for the wife then my dad and I fell in love with it so we each got one) and Remington R1. Recently picked up AK47 and Bushy HBAR. Still on the radar: another AK, 2 AR15 lowers, possibly an AK74.

How are the AR15s in 5.45?

Hattrick

Mar 7, 2013
    I need a Glock 34 and a few lowers. Im not buying any handguns after oct 1 they can kiss my a%$

rnish

May 24, 2012
    I'm finished buying-building ar lowers, however I am going to build a few uppers. The first will be a 300 Blk.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    Twice I have said final purchase and did another purchase later.

O'K so I made these final final purchases this weekend:

TAURUS PT 1911 .45 ACP SS W/RAIL 2-8RD MAGS

GLOCK 22, GEN 4, .40 CAL PISTOL W/ 3 - 15 RD MAGS

SB281 brought about my debt:D and joy: Purchases since SB281 passed and in my home:

S&W 460 Magnum 8.5" barrel fiber optic front sight

Taurus Judge .45/.410 (2.5" CHAMBER) 6.5 barrel STAINLESS STEEL
    REVOLVER WITH FIBER OPTIC SIGHT

Baretta 96 police turn-in

Bond Arms Derringer 4" barrel snake slayer 45LC/410

Karh Arms CW9

STI 1911 Spartan V 9mm

Ruger LCP

My collection of handguns now covers 22LR, 22Mag, 380, 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp, 45 colt, 454 casual, 460 Magnum, 410: Revolvers and semi's

Variety is the spice of life and I like spicy:D

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    My final purchase before October 1st...will be a house in a state where my civil rights are respected.

[/thread]

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    I have waiting for me an M&P10 and Glock 19. I do have a line on a Tavor from a friend of a friend which is due to land next month. I'm trying to source a safe now to keep in my BR to store the M&P, an 1170, Ithaca 16, and Winchester 77. But I'm conflicted on weight, size, and load bearing parameters to store on a 2nd floor. I did just get my DC letter. I'm thinking SR-22 or M&P .22 as a final buy.

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    My last purchase was a house in PA, wow what a difference. I can buy a firearm and then carry it out to my vehicle and take it home(go figure). Permit to carry, no problem either...We have been so brainwashed by the power politico's in Maryland that we don't realize...I moved for many reasons, but after this legislative session, it was time. Even when I drive into MD I refuse to buy gas. I don't want my money funding that useless MTA train any longer.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Sgt Preston here...

Quote: "Im not buying any handguns after oct 1 they can kiss my a%$"

And that sir is the whole purpose of the new law...

Don't worry, Sarge: 99% of the people in this thread declaring they'll never get an HQL will probably have one by 10/1/2014. Just watch their willpower disappear in front of the new hotness, whatever it is.

As someone else so cheekily commented, my final purchase never seems to be my final purchase, so my next purchase will be a form 4 Glock 17. After that, eh, who knows?

melbill2

Feb 24, 2009
    Ellicott City
    Final Purchases

I bought a Bushmaster XM15-E2S from a friend of a coworker, (only 10 rounds run through it so it's basically a new gun) about 2 months ago. Saturday my wife and I went to 2A Sales to buy a lower and ended up buying a Colt M4A1 that they had in stock (should have it in 30 days). I think if I get anything else, it will be a lower that I can slowly build on in the future.

mdbayboater

Nubie
    Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Shore, Maryland
    I bought a SIG M400 and 522 both are SWAT models (got them in the last couple months) and I just bought the SIG P250 .40 2 SUM (combo). Speaking of the P250 I just bought, anyone know of an FFL ( I live in Pasadena MD) that can do a transaction and the spent shell casing...My FFL just informed me that he was unable to accomodate due to the person who does the Spent Shell casing for him is backed logged 5+ weeks. Need help! Thanks

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Saving for a home in Texas.

That being said, I already have an adequate number of ARs/stripped lowers and don't care for AKs. Everything else will pretty much still be available after 10/1.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I'm definitely going to pick up a stripped lower or two. After that I can't decide between a Glock 19 and an AK 74.

I'd like to get both, but if I did my wife would kill me with one and shove the other one up my a$$.

ak is banned by name you will still be able to get a glock after you do the class and stuff

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Is there a process in place to get one? Will there be before 10/1? After 10/1? Don't be surprised if there isn't.
    Read my post again... this time, looking at the year specified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom