• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    I look at it this way. I'm buying AR15 lowers and hunting for an AR10 lower. I still want some other rifles but I still have six months to get paperwork in. As long as its in before Oct 1 I don't care about the wait.

How much are you willing to drop on the lower? Shadow ops has their June 20 lot for sale for 350. Very nice looking and yes very pricey!

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    I pretty much have all I want, bought everything years ago. The only other would be a 10/22 that I can wait on, & maybe a .45.

I did get one of Engage's lowers, thought about it & put a deposit down on a 2nd one. Glad I did. The wife recently bought her first pistol, just waitin on the paperwork.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I am thinking a FAL, AK, maybe a Tavor or AUG (may just be to cost prohibitive on these two).

I may get an AR15 or AR10 lower, but I am unsure if building one would be construed "manufacturing" a copy cat after October 1.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    Arsenal SAM7R-61 (Will be banned)
    Milled AK Receivers for future builds by Gunsmith M70/Underfolder/Krink/etc (Will be Banned)
    Pickup a few BILLET AR15 Receivers for future builds (Will be Banned)
    Galil milled receiver and FAL receiver (Will be Banned)
    SKS-M (Will be Banned)

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

captain-kate

BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2012
    Hollywood, MD
    So we now know our fate.

We have a limited time to top up our inventory. Now is the time to get that weapon you have always wanted but never quite got around to getting. The luxury more than the need. The wish-list item.

So ... money no object (within reason), what might you put on your wish list?

I have one more on my list and I think I'm done...I want a Walther PPS 9mm.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    All I've wanted in the past two years was a good 7.62 NATO rifle - either an M1A or a DSA FAL. But two years ago, I had no money. Now that I do have money, there are barely any to be had, prices are just insane, and the window closes in October.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Missed out on an Arsenal SLR95 AK today that went for $1100, so I'm still looking for a good quality AK to round out the collection.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    All I've wanted in the past two years was a good 7.62 NATO rifle - either an M1A or a DSA FAL. But two years ago, I had no money. Now that I do have money, there are barely any to be had, prices are just insane, and the window closes in October.

Don't be too discouraged. If cash is tight, you can always buy a Fulton M14 receiver and build the rifle later. The only downside is that M14 parts are very expensive. You can easily spend $2500 for a nice build stuffed with USGI parts.

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    Just found a nice PSA lower on Gun broker for AR #2, now my mission is to find a Mini-30, or a Beretta CX4 Storm in 45ACP or one of those Auto Ordinance Tommy Guns in about 25 days..

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    SA-58 FAL Carbine. I had one a few years ago and then sold it? Not sure why I did that but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time...now I regret it, especially, since they are hard to find and cost way more than what I paid for one several years ago.

I'd also like to pick up a CZ-83.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom