• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    Any one here had any dealings with this business?
    He sells custom parts for mosins.

I am pretty sure he took my money never intending to send me the custom trigger I ordered.
    For months I have only got excuses abouth deaths in the family, reumatism, wife got hurt etc.

Looked him up on Facebook tonight and there he sure look busy for some one having so many issues.

Josh Smith

Aug 10, 2010
    Any one here had any dealings with this business?
    He sells custom parts for mosins.

I am pretty sure he took my money never intending to send me the custom trigger I ordered.
    For months I have only got excuses abouth deaths in the family, reumatism, wife got hurt etc.

Looked him up on Facebook tonight and there he sure look busy for some one having so many issues.

Whoa. Hold on now.

I have no idea who you are. However, I was delayed in a few things but have caught back up.

First, my aunt was diagnosed with cancer and was dead within a month. That cost me time I could not afford. Yes, there was an unexpected illness and death.

Afterward, my wife had to have surgery then go back with complications.

Never said anything about rheumatism to anyone. Don't have it.

Now, PM me and we'll settle this. I've been sending out orders left and right and am back where I need to be.

It's been a hell of a summer. I've had to take time off I couldn't afford. I've not hidden this from any of my customers -- no reason to.

I'm back where I need to be. Now, you'll have a PM inbound here in a couple minutes.

Regards,

Josh

Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    You are absolutely correct about the rheumatism now when checking the email conversations, it was arthritis you said you have.

Josh Smith

Aug 10, 2010
    You are absolutely correct about the rheumatism now when checking the email conversations, it was arthritis you said you have.

I may have said something about mild arthritis as I did a bunch of martial arts when I was younger, but a couple ibuprofen and I'm good. It doesn't affect my life or work and wouldn't have therefore said anything about it as a reason for any delay.

Again, I have no idea who you are so I can't check my emails.

You won't respond to my PMs and won't tell me who you are.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're for real. Give me something to go on. If I messed up I'd like to make it right.

Who are you?

Give me something concrete to go on. I came here to work with you -- Google Alerts directed me to this thread -- but it's increasingly appearing that you have no desire to work anything out, and I'm beginning to wonder if you're even a legitimate customer.

You won't answer PMs.

You won't tell me who you are.

I get a notification in my email about a reply to this thread, and I have to come check it out on the off chance that you posted something legitimate.

This is taking away from my real customers. If you want to work this out, that's cool. PM me. I'll see a PM notification in my email. If you don't, that's on you.

Mostly I think you're full of it. A real customer would either want a refund, or would want the product. You sure don't seem to want either. Why hide?

Josh

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Josh, do you have outstanding orders at this point? Particularly from a few months ago? If not, then I think the OP needs to address this issue off line. This thread needs to be deleted.

Josh Smith

Aug 10, 2010
    Josh, do you have outstanding orders at this point? Particularly from a few months ago?

None that are unaddressed.

There are a couple special orders, but I'm in almost daily communication with those folks. I also have a feller whose trigger was sent back because he moved without leaving a forwarding address, but that's in California and I'm tracking him down anyway.

A big part of my business is online, as I'm asked a lot of questions by email etc. Though I ask for a few days to answer, I generally answer right away. I carry a Windows phone on me for this, too.

Maybe it's someone whose order was lost in the mail... but then I'd think that someone would be saying something as I provide tracking numbers with all my shipments.

It's kinda' creepy the OP Facebook stalking me too. (If anyone's curious, I stay in touch with a lot of my customers via FB and am tagged a lot in questions/comments etc about Mosins. I personally hate FB, but it's a useful tool.)

I just don't know what to do with this one. If you all have suggestions, I'm open to 'em.

Regards,

Josh

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Forgetaboutit...If he really has an order with you, he will address the issue eventually. I would think that since he has posted 3 times to this thread, he would jump on the chance to clear this matter up asap.

Good Luck!

Josh Smith

Aug 10, 2010
    Forgetaboutit...If he really has an order with you, he will address the issue eventually. I would think that since he has posted 3 times to this thread, he would jump on the chance to clear this matter up asap.

Good Luck!

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Josh

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    OP's last activity was at 12:30 PM and Josh's response was at 3:30 PM. He probably logged in at lunch and is driving home now, maybe time for both parties to set aside the pitchforks?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The place for this is between the two concerned parties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom