• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I know this porobably doesnt mean much, or do much, but please tell the Del i am more than willing to help in any way i can. I spent most of today contacting the ATF, and at my FFL. I spent last night emailing back and forth with Thomas Williams from MSP. So if theres anything i can do to help, please let me know. I believe he has my contact info from my email

Mr H

Banana'd
    I know this porobably doesnt mean much, or do much, but please tell the Del i am more than willing to help in any way i can. I spent most of today contacting the ATF, and at my FFL. I spent last night emailing back and forth with Thomas Williams from MSP. So if theres anything i can do to help, please let me know. I believe he has my contact info from my email

You were a champ today... seriously.

We'll get there, but keeping all the folks on the same page is ALWAYS a challenge.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Please start a thread with info on this when you have a moment... I'll be all over it.

Or, PM me the details and I'll run with it.

There is one (I'll find for you later if you don't find it)...actually, thats how I found the details after I got a call about it!

Love me some MDShooters!

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    Ask the delegate:

who amended the registration out of sb 281...what was the vote..and why was it amended?

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009

They said you can help by going to a BBQ in July.. LOL - How does this help?

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL

Kind of tuff, depending when in july lol. Mid july, ill be down in my new state of Florida.

I dont want to let MD go completely down the drain so i want to do everything i can whileni can.

Please have del repeat about the open carry, an ad just came up!!!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    andi...

my wife said.. you dont go hunting.. you go looking just like me.. according to my wife..hahaha

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    More specifically, Andi did say that Del. Smigiel has 04RWon's contact information to reach out on that specific issue. They just talked about the BBQ being a fundraiser for Mike Smigiel's reelection fund, who now has a declared opponent in his Primary election.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    More specifically, Andi did say that Del. Smigiel has 04RWon's contact information to reach out on that specific issue. They just talked about the BBQ being a fundraiser for Mike Smigiel's reelection fund, who now has a declared opponent in his Primary election.

Hey your in hoco too? Im in elkridge. We should meet up for a beer.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    andi...

my wife said.. you dont go hunting.. you go looking just like me.. according to my wife..hahaha

Have my own rifle, kill, occasionally track (LOL) and field dress... Daddy trained me right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom